• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl should have had a replacment for Dr. Mario

Ben Powell

Smash Rookie
a good Mario character for Brawl could have been Paper Mario. He would have all the same moves as Mario, only looking like stuff does on Paper Mario series. Also, he could use those pixls from Super Paper Mario to do moves, like use the hand pixl to pick up items. I'm just saying, Paper Mario, to me, could have been an intresting edition to Brawl! Nuff said.
- The Wii Man, Ben Powell

Keelan1013

Smash Rookie
Ya he could of been a pretty interesting character but theres already so many characters from the mario series :)

tonkamike

Smash Rookie
If this was the case, paper peach, bowser, and luigi should've been in. They would've been better off giving Dr. Mario as one of the alternate costumes for mario like Wario has. They'd be so similar anyways.

Guildenstern

Smash Apprentice
I think Dr. Mario could have been an alternate costume of Mario, similar to the Classic vs. WarioWare versions of Wario. Different look, no gameplay effect. I don't think Doc is really needed as a completely separate character.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Let's keep this in one thread?

We have a thread about Dr. Mario, and in it people started talking about people they wish would take the place of an alt. Mario. Why spam your forum? It just makes it:

1. look less intelligent
2. Harder to find useful information

Top Bottom