• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl roster assumptions

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
23 confirmed now, perhaps 1 tomorrow? (possible 24) I'm predicting Sheik...
6 vetrans from melee and 64, (64: Falcon, Jiggs, Luigi) (Melee: Falco, Ganon, Marth/Roy, most likley Marth as Ike seems to me a BIT lke Roy.)

perhaps some more vetrans... I'd like Ness to somehow still come back.... but I could imagine another 5 newcomers afterwards.

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
I'm probably the only person on SWF that thinks this, but I seriously believe that 40 is the absolute MAX when it comes to characters.

Think about it for a minute. Half of us claim that the starting roster is basically on the Dojo already, and that Sakurai should be showing us the TRUE starting CSS confirming that any update now.

And with only 20 starters (remember, ZSS doesn't count while Snake & Sonic are both secret characters) the only way to get over 40 is to have more secret characters than starters. Unless we were only given 2 starters (Mario & Kirby, since they're in the first SE match), I seriously can't see that happening without SORA playing the forbidden clone card.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
23 confirmed now, perhaps 1 tomorrow? (possible 24) I'm predicting Sheik...
6 vetrans from melee and 64, (64: Falcon, Jiggs, Luigi) (Melee: Falco, Ganon, Marth/Roy, most likley Marth as Ike seems to me a BIT lke Roy.)

perhaps some more vetrans... I'd like Ness to somehow still come back.... but I could imagine another 5 newcomers afterwards.
What about Mewtwo? And G&W who's basically confirmed.

And with only 20 starters (remember, ZSS doesn't count while Snake & Sonic are both secret characters)
Actually Zamus does count.

The Hypnotist

Smash Lord
I'm guessing 40. Guessing less than 40 is quite conservative, remeber that delay guys. And we could always get clones. And 40 characters is a lot, it took me ages to learn the metagame with 26 characters including clones, imagine 40... No clones!

Top Bottom