• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Release Earlier Than Expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesai

Smash Apprentice
This is just mean...seriously lol.

These leakers just keep getting lower and lower.

Lafen

Smash Cadet
Uhhh Nintendo doesn't proof read their work? "and NoC have decide "

J18

Smash Journeyman
whoever posted this, lets see some proof. anything to show it's real, cuz as much as i wish it was true, i don't believe it.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I loved misspellings like "annonunce." Really go well with official press releases, wouldn't you say? ;)

Lock thread, ban OP. Done, and done.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
dang you just wasted 20 min of my life loading up this thread,

grabs golden hammer you better start running.

Areyigo

Smash Cadet
c mon, is a newbie...is a **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****uckin *******

Talendime

Smash Ace
*******. I actually got excited, but then I checked the Dojo and Nintendo sites.....
ahhah well why don't you wait until tomorrow to check it?
I mean, I know we'd all like to believe this, but only the naive ones will without proof. Either way, everyone's gonna be checking the dojo in the morning per usual. It's like Christmas every day of the week.
And if the delay is pulled back, Sakurai will surely leave a note.

Dbsg

Smash Cadet
I posted a thread a while ago saying what if this happens and it got closed and if it turns out to be true my speculation was right.

Magmar's Wrath

Smash Journeyman
I'll keep hope until the end of this week for this update.

Face it, we all WANT it to be true. And I won't give up hope just yet, even if it is the internet. ;P

True Sonic

Smash Cadet
4chan trolls do this all the time just for the sake of being mean. Regardless there will always be kids whose goal is nothing other then to give people a hard time.

dude984

Smash Cadet
Programmers original thought that solving the problem would take a month, but now the current progress will allow it ready by the middle of February. With that in mind, NoA and NoC have decide move up the date so fans can finally play as their favorite Nintendo Character.
Notice grammar errors...

pud22

Smash Apprentice
now that i look at it, i would assume that he'd copy and paste the article, but there are way too many grammatical errors. so must be a fake.

pud22

Smash Apprentice
now that i look at it, i would assume that he'd copy and paste the article, but there are way too many grammatical errors. so must be a fake.

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
If this is real, then I'm one happy camper.

If this is a joke from 4chan, I'm going to punch a kitten in the face. The I'll find the nearest 4chan-er, and punch THEM in the face.

Then I might go on a baby punching rampage.

:mad:

lotor611

Smash Journeyman
WOW! this thread still isnt closed?!?!?! hurry mods before more people believe the lie!
and btw...lets hurt they OP....really bad....

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
As nice as it would be, it's clearly fake; I saw it earlier and didn't even think enough of it to post here... more than anything, I am surprised it's not locked yet.

Dokuro

Smash Ace
If this is real, then I'm one happy camper.

If this is a joke from 4chan, I'm going to punch a kitten in the face. The I'll find the nearest 4chan-er, and punch THEM in the face.

Then I might go on a baby punching rampage.

:mad:
it is, lol

Anybody who would believe this in the first place deserves a kick in the nads anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom