• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

brawl question what would you do

jgrant1100

Smash Apprentice
i have brawl reserved and my friend does not.
he was gonna wait outside in line like 6pm till 12am or normal opening hours.

i plan on going because he's way to polite to deal with what i can imagine a huge crowd

so my question is should i go and should we just spend the night.

oh yeah what day of the week is brawl out if i caculated right a saturday

Marie_54

Smash Ace
Actually its a sunday... I don't know but i suggest you look at the brawl camping thread to read what its like to camp.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
i have brawl reserved and my friend does not.
he was gonna wait outside in line like 6pm till 12am or normal opening hours.

i plan on going because he's way to polite to deal with what i can imagine a huge crowd

so my question is should i go and should we just spend the night.

oh yeah what day of the week is brawl out if i caculated right a saturday
6 PM? Jebus. I know this'll be a crazy huge game, but I don't think I'll be sitting outside for this for six hours. I just don't see the point. I want to get it at Midnight, but I have a lot of options since, luckily, I have 5 Gamestops/EB Games within a 20 minute drive, plus two 24-hr Walmarts.

I guess in your case, I'd go to the midnight release, but I think it's a bit silly to get there so early. Drive by the store around six or seven to check out the crowd to see if you need/want to stay or if you can come back later.

Macrofly

Smash Cadet
I didn't realize games sold out like consoles did...are people really camping out for this? :x

I'm not saying it wouldn't be worth it, but is it necessary? :S

devious_nucleus

Smash Cadet
how do you reserve brawl? i've been trying but...yeah, how do you reserve it. PS, private message me the answer, i'll probably never see this thread again.

NDUDE

Smash Ace
Hm...Well, you could go with him to keep him company, and if there are other people, bring DSs or something. From what I hear, it can actually be a pretty fun experience. If you don't go, don't worry. Generally, Nintendo gamers camping out are pretty friendly. Again, tell him to bring a DS and, say, Mario Kart or Pokémon...and make sure he stays warm...

Coselm

Smash Ace
It comes out on a Sunday, but if you have a midnight release you basically get it Saturday night (but if you want to be a jerk it's Sunday morning technically)

Top Bottom