• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

D

Deleted member

OW.

Owowowowow...

@ Twili Twili - You just gonna ignore what he said? He wants to take you down. I say you strike him down now while you still can.

edit; Whoa.... internet is really, really bad right now. That took forever to send. I might have to go, hah.
SHE WOULD NEVER STRIKE ME DOWN! TWI, DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM! HE'S BEEN PLANNING TO TAKE YOU DOWN ALL ALONG! AND IM YOUR BESTFRIEND! :'O

kaazers

Smash Master
SHE WOULD NEVER STRIKE ME DOWN! TWI, DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM! HE'S BEEN PLANNING TO TAKE YOU DOWN ALL ALONG! AND IM YOUR BESTFRIEND! :'O
But you said you're gonna take the title of Page King! That'd mean you'd have to take Twi down, too. You've also been plotting to take her (and her weird splitting posts) down!

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296

OW.

Owowowowow...

@ Twili Twili - You just gonna ignore what he said? He wants to take you down.
I say you strike him down now while you still can.
edit; Whoa.... internet is really, really bad right now. That took forever to send. I might have to go, hah.
edit2;

I'm taking you down to chinatown, bro. I mean it.
But you said you're gonna take the title of Page King! That'd mean you'd have to take Twi down, too. You've also been plotting to take her (and her weird splitting posts) down!
Trust.. what is trust...

D

Deleted member

WHY CAN'T THERE BE A KING AND A QUEEN? UNLIKE YOU, I AM A NICE PERSON WHO ISN'T OBSESSED WITH TAKING PEOPLE DOWN! I CAN BE THE KING AND TWI CAN BE THE QUEEN, AND YOU CAN BE OUR SERVANT >:D

kaazers

Smash Master
WHY CAN'T THERE BE A KING AND A QUEEN? UNLIKE YOU, I AM A NICE PERSON WHO ISN'T OBSESSED WITH TAKING PEOPLE DOWN! I CAN BE THE KING AND TWI CAN BE THE QUEEN, AND YOU CAN BE OUR SERVANT >:D
That's not how it works, that's why! There can only be one King or Queen under each category. The next person below is either a prince (if you're a boy) or a princess (if you're a girl [unless you're Wis, she's always a prince]).

And NEVAAAAAAR.
I shall never be your servant. I already have my hands full being Fourier's slave.

edit; And that's why I'm obsessed with taking people down. Hurr hurr.
edit2;

edit3; @ Twili Twili - Hurr hurr? /shot
edit4; You catch my drift?

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Dat moment when you be watchin' dis like
But then you look at da time and you be like
I'm gonna sleep now. Goodnight! ^___^

kaazers

Smash Master
Yeah, you do.
Yeah, you do.

I say "Hurr…"
and you finish it by saying…?

Anyone got any tips for a good Olimar player I can study? Youtube doesn't have too much help in way of search, been acting up all day
Hopefully someone here can point you in the right direction.
I'm clueless about anything related to Oli, hah.

edit;

Night, Matsuo!

edit2; How long have all of us been at this for? I need to go to bed now, haha.

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
That's not how it works, that's why! There can only be one King or Queen under each category. The next person below is either a prince (if you're a boy) or a princess (if you're a girl ).

And ALWAYYYYYYYYS.
I shall always be your servant. I already have my hands full being Fourier's slave.

edit; And that's why I'm obsessed with going down on people. Hurr hurr.
edit2;
…hnnnngh yes
edit3; @ Twili Twili - Hurr hurr? /shot
edit4; You catch my drift? *waggles eyebrows*

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
YES! Night!
Anyone got any tips for a good Olimar player I can study? Youtube doesn't have too much help in way of search, been acting up all day
Try the Olimar character boards. There's a thread dedicated to videos, but they might be a little out of date. You can also search Clash Tournaments or VGBootcamp and look at their videos. Olimar is a high tiered character, so there should be at least a few videos involving him.

Edit: Night @ kaazers kaazers !

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Hi new people

If they are too creepy for you, you can talk to me, i'm the someone normal one here. (Although zero's signature says otherwise...)

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
The influx of new people here is just astounding... truly

Yeah me n Seven are ballin!
Alekz n I be rockin' dat Maryland swag.
no the weather here sucks okay.

Twi's just aiming at all of us like
Seriously though, its nice to meet you!
You bet I ammm. Snow Queen be viciously overprotective.

Top Bottom