• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Unfortunately, I can't stay up for now. I'm too stressed out from the noobs and tiers recently. I'll think about it when I wake up, hopefully some Peachy fun will cure me slightly.

D

Deleted member

Oh so this is a night club now? :o geez twili didn't know you were outgoing, not my kinda thing but.....

*puts shades on* Alright time for random rave music.
Used the first one I could find, might suck.

I've been looking foward to this...... we shall battle to the death! prepare yourself foul demon!

I have no idea what i'm doing.
AHAHA! YOU BATTLE ME?! TELL ME, HAVE YOU EVER MET MY BUS BEFORE?! SHE'S QUITE GOOD AT CAUSING LOADS OF CHAOS O.O
Edit: @ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit Please don't miss the Peachy Party D: Who will the Powerpuff Peaches have to attract them? D:

Last edited by a moderator:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Oh so this is a night club now? :o geez twili didn't know you were outgoing, not my kinda thing but.....

*puts shades on* Alright time for random rave music.
Used the first one I could find, might suck.
Eh, I'd try anything once. Not what I meant, but why not? :p

I'm so a leader of this Insomniac Club.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
AHAHA! YOU BATTLE ME?! TELL ME, HAVE YOU EVER MET MY BUS BEFORE?! SHE'S QUITE GOOD AT CAUSING LOADS OF CHAOS O.O
Edit: @ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit Please don't miss the Peachy Party D: Who will the Powerpuff Peaches have to attract them? D:
Bring on your bus, I'll just destroy it and take it to the junkyard.

Yeah i'd post a bus thing but the links are sad stories. not good lol

D

Deleted member

Bring on your bus, I'll just destroy it and take it to the junkyard.

Yeah i'd post a bus thing but the links are sad stories. not good lol
FOOL, SHE'S RAN THROUGH MANY STORES AND HOUSES, I DOUBT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DESTROY HER! O.O

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
FOOL, SHE'S RAN THROUGH MANY STORES AND HOUSES, I DOUBT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DESTROY HER! O.O

I HAVE THE POWER OF POST DANCING! do you dare mess with someone who can change what you say? I think you should step off psycho dan, or else i'll have no choice but to tame you.... with tacos :D

D

Deleted member

I HAVE THE POWER OF POST DANCING! do you dare mess with someone who can change what you say? I think you should step off psycho dan, or else i'll have no choice but to tame you.... with tacos :D
SHOULD I BE INTIMIDATED?! AHAHA! DO YOUR WORST! O.O

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
The Post Master vs the Taco Psycho. This is gonna be good.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
...I'D ALWAYS LOSE! THIS IS YOUR WORST?! AH I DON'T REALIZE MY FOOLISHNESS YET
Yes.

Not my worst.

Your only embarrassing yourself, I suggest you stand down, this may have worked against a brawler like pikachu. But your dealing with someone with more power now, again step down taco dan, I don't want to hurt you further with my slick post dancing :p

D

Deleted member

Yes.

Not my worst.

Your only embarrassing yourself, I suggest you stand down, this may have worked against a brawler like pikachu. But your dealing with someone with more power now, again step down taco dan, I don't want to hurt you further with my slick post dancing :p
IM STILL GOING ON! YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO DO BETTER! O.O THIS IS ALL NOTHING!

D

Deleted member

Quit your yelling taco dan. *gives taco*

Watch me outlast you.
TACO?! O.O HAND ME IT AT ONCE! *steals taco* THAT TACO WAS...*reverts back to Normal Dan*...delicious :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Sigh, and I just set my alarm so I wouldn't oversleep. Way to let me down Peachy. -.-

D

Deleted member

Yeah. Sorry... more or less. Thought you would have expected something like this.

Also, I prefer we not talk anymore.

I have my reasons.

I'll still verse you, Dan. We just have to make time to do that.
Im fine with that, but are you okay?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Yeah. Sorry... more or less. Thought you would have expected something like this.

Also, I prefer we not talk anymore.

I have my reasons.

I'll still verse you, Dan. We just have to make time to do that.
I think I know the reason. It's because of Blazer isn't it? Him and I have had a feud for I'd say at least a year, and is still going even today. You know you shoulda just told me in the first place so I wouldn't feel betrayed for the hundredth time...
So now I have to take my growing anger on something else so I don't scold you on accident...

Last edited:

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
I think I know the reason. It's because of Blazer isn't it? Him and I have had a feud for I'd say at least a year, and is still going even today. You know you shoulda just told me in the first place so I wouldn't feel betrayed for the hundredth time...
So now I have to take my growing anger on something else so I don't scold you on accident...
I realize that.
But that's none of your business, nor was that the point here.
The point being it's best we not talk to eachother anymore.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
After being betrayed by someone who I thought was my friend YET AGAIN, it's for the better anyways. Now I need to kill something (on BB) to express my anger and feeling of betrayal. Being betrayed is one of many things I don't tolerate; like someone impersonating me and soiling my good name.
So because of this and earlier, I now consider this the worst year of my life. Thanks a lot. I will now proceed to be meaner for a while until this increasingly dark feeling inside me goes away.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Sounds like a cool dream. I don't dream at all.... ever, its really rare.
Idk, sometimes its better if you don't dream. My brain can come up with some pretty f'd up things. Or me dying. Usually me dying.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Idk, sometimes its better if you don't dream. My brain can come up with some pretty f'd up things. Or me dying. Usually me dying.
To dream of your own death indicates a transitional phase in your life. You are becoming more enlightened or spiritual. Alternatively, you are trying desperately to escape the demands of your daily life. -Google. (yep its odd)

Yeah I guess, though that dream that involved you guys was pretty cool, I wish i could dream more often.... blargh.

Did you remember the taco? C:
Yus. *gives taco*

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

To dream of your own death indicates a transitional phase in your life. You are becoming more enlightened or spiritual. Alternatively, you are trying desperately to escape the demands of your daily life. -Google. (yep its odd)

Yeah I guess, though that dream that involved you guys was pretty cool, I wish i could dream more often.... blargh.

Yus. *gives taco*
Yay! Another taco! ^-^ I swear, I think Im too addicted xD

Top Bottom