• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296

/pokes

hey

Hey.

HEY.

Now you're living under my bed?

...My first stalker… thing…?

To think Path has two….

does it have to be my clothes, though? you like citrusy smells that much? loool
*stare*

It's better than the sick room.
yes your clothes are mine now.
I will bite that finger..

kaazers

Smash Master
*stare*

It's better than the sick room.
yes your clothes are mine now.
I will bite that finger..
Oookay...

You can keep those.

It's probably just a pile of jeans anyway.

Bite? When did you become Pika?

Wait. Why are you OUT of the sick room? Aren't you… sick?

edit: waitwhat, admiral pit? lol
edit2: … I think we might reach 3k posts today...

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I did. D: I was surprised that I'm awake atm, and I found one of the ladies active. :p

D

Deleted member

WAIT.

When my battery died last night I'll honestly tell you the last thing I expected people to do was party and snoop through my room.

I can forgive Dan since he is young and impressionable, but the REST OF YOU?

Really?

I feel so violated.

and not in the good way

Shoutouts to Metalbro for being the only decent human being last night.

Anyways, I had nothing to hide.

… WAIT. No one looked under my mattress right? No? Okay, good.

also lol i do kinda smell citrusy since i'm rockin that ck one.

Anyways, yes, just got back… exhausted but happy to be home.
Um, Kaaz....do you want to explain why you have Barbie and Bratz dolls?...o.o

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Oookay...

You can keep those.

It's probably just a pile of jeans anyway.

Bite? When did you become Pika?

Wait. Why are you OUT of the sick room? Aren't you… sick?

edit: waitwhat, admiral pit? lol
edit2: … I think we might reach 3k posts today...
Mostly shirts.. a sweater.. jeans aren't comfortable.
I've always been a biter. You just haven't learned this yet.

I'M BETTER
for the most part. Sick room is boring anyways.. everyone left me.

I noticed the post count; wonder who will hit the 3k

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
As long as I get the hugs this time. >_<
*hugs Twili in response* D:

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Um, Kaaz....do you want to explain why you have Barbie and Bratz dolls?...o.o
I remember playing with Barbies as a kid. No Bratz though.

My sister would keep on being gifted Barbies. She and I would rip the heads off them and then fling them in trees. Ahhh… my childhood.

Mostly shirts.. a sweater.. jeans aren't comfortable.
I've always been a biter. You just haven't learned this yet.
I'M BETTER for the most part. Sick room is boring anyways.. everyone left me.

I noticed the post count; wonder who will hit the 3k
My shirts?

Fine. Take them.

I'll probably be needing them later though. So we gotta work a rotation, okay?

… You're a biter? Oh… Okay. After what Pika did to my fingers this is unsettling news.

Just make sure not to infect me, too. Everyone… infecting each other last week. Wasn't pretty. Haha.

YES. WHO I WONDER WILL GET THE 3K? I hope it's me. I'm gonna gun for it.

edit: Maybe I shouldn't have shared that Barbie story…? Ah. Who cares.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My sister would keep on being gifted Barbies. She and I would rip the heads off them and then fling them in trees. Ahhh… my childhood.

My shirts?

Fine. Take them.

… You're a biter? Oh… Okay. After what Pika did to my fingers this is unsettling news.

Just make sure not to infect me, too. Everyone… infecting each other last week. Wasn't pretty. Haha.

Well, that seems violent xD oh, and I like your school pictures, you looked VERY different x)

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296

My shirts?

Fine. Take them.

I was aggressive to Barbies as a child, too. I'd much rather have played with my dinosaur toys, mhm.

..sounds reasonable. You can have them when I return to Pichi's room.

yes I'm a biter. always have been, always will be. eehehehe..
I'm better.. just working on my appetite. That's the hardest part, really.

Wait who got the 2k? I know who got the 1k, but the 2k? No one really noticed it I think.
Edit: OH.. oh, he got both of them. He shall not be named.. but we all know who.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Well, that seems violent xD oh, and I like your school pictures, you looked VERY different x)
School pictures? Yeahhhh. Started dyeing my hair more recently, that's why! And got a lot less cute. Whoooo.
I was aggressive to Barbies as a child, too. I'd much rather have played with my dinosaur toys, mhm.

..sounds reasonable. You can have them when I return to Pichi's room.

yes I'm a biter. always have been, always will be. eehehehe..
I'm better.. just working on my appetite. That's the hardest part, really.

Wait who got the 2k? I know who got the 1k, but the 2k? No one really noticed it I think.
Edit: OH.. oh, he got both of them. He shall not be named.. but we all know who.
HAH. Just like my sis. She had this freakish fascination with dinosaurs. I didn't care for them too much, but she loved them. Dinosaur books, toys all that. No wonder you came up with that dino nickname for Peanut.

Don't you have your own room? Or bunk with Wis? Don't you need to give Dad and Mom their privacy?

Duly noted…

I hope your appetite returns. It's horrible not being able to eat, but you're trying at least. I just wallow in my misery when I get sick...

…He got both? I wanna get it this time. Ahaha… I just know I won't be the one. I just know it.

edit: I notice you but I'm sure it's not my attention you want, ahah.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
*sulks* Notice me! ;-;
I know you're there! i'm just having fun invading Kaz's room..

HAH. Just like my sis. She had this freakish fascination with dinosaurs. I didn't care for them too much, but she loved them. Dinosaur books, toys all that. No wonder you came up with that dino nickname for Peanut.

Don't you have your own room? Or bunk with Wis? Don't you need to give Dad and Mom their privacy?

Duly noted…

I hope your appetite returns. It's horrible not being able to eat, but you're trying at least. I just wallow in my misery when I get sick...

…He got both? I wanna get it this time. Ahaha… I just know I won't be the one. I just know it.

edit: I notice you but I'm sure it's not my attention you want, ahah.
Ehehe. Yeah, books, toys, games.. ever heard of the PC game Carnivores? You get to hunt dinosaurs in this surprisingly detailed virtual reality world, choosing between about seven or eight different dinosaurs, several islands to hunt on, three different weapons, and other stuff. I always chose to use the tranquilizer instead of kill shots. My dad got me into the game.. and I still love it.

I did have a room with Wis, but now apparently I sleep in Pichi's bed with her. And now I have taken over the underneath of your bed.. hehe.

Yeah, I'd love to be able to eat food again. But my shakes and soups are tasty at least.. and applesauce. Mmm.

He did! And I probably won't be here to fight for the 3k, going to work in an hour. Booooo.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I know you're there! i'm just having fun invading Kaz's room..

Ehehe. Yeah, books, toys, games.. ever heard of the PC game Carnivores? You get to hunt dinosaurs in this surprisingly detailed virtual reality world, choosing between about seven or eight different dinosaurs, several islands to hunt on, three different weapons, and other stuff. I always chose to use the tranquilizer instead of kill shots. My dad got me into the game.. and I still love it.

I did have a room with Wis, but now apparently I sleep in Pichi's bed with her. And now I have taken over the underneath of your bed.. hehe.

Yeah, I'd love to be able to eat food again. But my shakes and soups are tasty at least.. and applesauce. Mmm.

He did! And I probably won't be here to fight for the 3k, going to work in an hour. Booooo.
That makes sense. D:

I never forgot about you, Pit-kun D:
Never to forget the cute angel. *patpat* Although I feel sleepy now.

kaazers

Smash Master

Haven't heard of that, but I remember my sis playing this dinosaur hunting game for the PS1 way back when. Hahah.

Yeah, it's cool. You can stay under my bed. I already alternate between yours, Wis's, and Peanut's anyway. I would go for Pika's too, but I'm pretty sure my face would be mauled off if I did.

Applesauce is so gross… but whatever floats you boat! Guess you can only… drink your foods right now, huh?

When do you get back? …Fighting off the need to take a nap… been so tired traveling… must get… 3K.

edit: the post count. so. close. yet. so. far.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
That's it. This thread is waging war against me. I haven't gotten any notifications since last night. What is this!?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Haven't heard of that, but I remember my sis playing this dinosaur hunting game for the PS1 way back when. Hahah.

Yeah, it's cool. You can stay under my bed. I already alternate between yours, Wis's, and Peanut's anyway. I would go for Pika's too, but I'm pretty sure my face would be mauled off if I did.

Applesauce is so gross… but whatever floats you boat! Guess you can only… drink your foods right now, huh?

When do you get back? …Fighting off the need to take a nap… been so tired traveling… must get… 3K.

edit: the post count. so. close. yet. so. far.
I'll probably alternate between here and Pichi's room.

Yeah.. nutritional shakes, soups, and applesauce is what I got. I stare at regular food and long for it.. sigh, all in good time.

I get off at 11pm so.. ehhhh I'll be home before 12.
eehehehe.. sleeeeeep. you are very tired.. you must sleep.

kaazers

Smash Master
I'll probably alternate between here and Pichi's room.

Yeah.. nutritional shakes, soups, and applesauce is what I got. I stare at regular food and long for it.. sigh, all in good time.

I get off at 11pm so.. ehhhh I'll be home before 12.
eehehehe.. sleeeeeep. you are very tired.. you must sleep.
Ahah, okay then, Twi.

So you want to eat it, but just can't? I get so nauseated that I can't even look at food when I'm sick...

Alrighty, I'll be waiting. N-no. Shut up, Twi. I'm not getting sleepy… slakdj las I AM.

Karma? What would karma have to do with me? I'm so nice and good and perfect, I've never wronged anyone.
Peanut, plz.

Accept facts: you are a pathological GIF poster who takes pleasure in trolling people.

You have problems, but there are people who can help you!

Or else I'm seriously gonna set up an intervention.

Starting to think Metalbro might need one, too…

Also, I'm getting on Basic now, guys!

edit: The post count…

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ahah, okay then, Twi.

So you want to eat it, but just can't? I get so nauseated that I can't even look at food when I'm sick...

Alrighty, I'll be waiting. N-no. Shut up, Twi. I'm not getting sleepy… slakdj las I AM.

Peanut, plz.

Accept facts: you are a pathological GIF poster who takes pleasure in trolling people.

You have problems, but there are people who can help you!

Or else I'm seriously gonna set up an intervention.

Starting to think Metalbro might need one, too…

Ooh, who you gonna play as, Kaaz-Kaaz? (Im gonna call you that now, mkay? ^-^) im on as a red Peach and I wanna find you :p

kaazers

Smash Master
Ooh, who you gonna play as, Kaaz-Kaaz? (Im gonna call you that now, mkay? ^-^) im on as a red Peach and I wanna find you :p
Kaaz-Kaaz is longer than Kaaz.

Or Kaz.

HAHAH. But okay!

I'll be on as… Green Ike. I might switch over to Snake, too, though. Also Green.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Ahah, okay then, Twi.

edit: The post count…
Yeah, I'm past being sick now, just my appetite.. I WANT to eat, but I just can't. I can't stomach the thought of food yet. It's terribly annoying.

Ahahaha.. you areeeeee you ARE getting sleepy.. give in to the sleep..

Edit: aaaaahahhh I wanna get on basic but... work... ffffuufu

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Hope you'll heal fast Twili-chan. I feel sad seeing you like that. D:
And thankies Dan-kun! I do feel tired.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Hope you'll heal fast Twili-chan. I feel sad seeing you like that. D:
And thankies Dan-kun! I do feel tired.
Aw, thanks, I'm doing much better than the past few days. Been getting plenty of rest and I AM still eating, however 'eating' might be defined. I'll be back up to health soon, don't worry c:

kaazers

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm past being sick now, just my appetite.. I WANT to eat, but I just can't. I can't stomach the thought of food yet. It's terribly annoying.

Ahahaha.. you areeeeee you ARE getting sleepy.. give in to the sleep..

Edit: aaaaahahhh I wanna get on basic but... work... ffffuufu
Stupid appetite. It's always the first to go and the last to come back. alksjd lsdaljk

N-No! I'm getting on Basic now to keep myself awake! I'll be up! Let's both get on Basic when you're done with work!

@ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit Its okay, Pit-kun! :D
@ kaazers kaazers K, I will down taunt 2 times and go over and bthrow you so you know its me ;)
Alrighty then. B-throw, huh? Got it.

I guess I'll down taunt three times and foot stool if it's me then, lol.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Aw, thanks, I'm doing much better than the past few days. Been getting plenty of rest and I AM still eating, however 'eating' might be defined. I'll be back up to health soon, don't worry c:
That's the spirit! Once you feel better, I'll gladly be enjoying having some angelic time. :p

B-throw's a classic, kaaz-kaaz. Embrace the Peachy hips and just blush like I do. ^_^;

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Stupid appetite. It's always the first to go and the last to come back. alksjd lsdaljk

N-No! I'm getting on Basic now to keep myself awake! I'll be up! Let's both get on Basic when you're done with work!

Alrighty then. B-throw, huh? Got it.

I guess I'll down taunt three times and foot stool if it's me then, lol.
Exactly. Haven't had anything quite like this before, but I'm dealing with it. It ain't gonna bring me downnnn.

Hehehee.. basic does work like a charm. I'll be on as soon as I get home.

Box, box, and box. Works.

Edit: and everyone falls silent as we wait..

Last edited:
Top Bottom