• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

kaazers

Smash Master
Great, Wii is giving me a "Error has occured, remove the disc blah blah blah"....not too happy right now
That's what used to happen to my Wii before it stopped reading discs altogether. I hope that won't be the case for you...

Prepare for catch-up like spam.

edit; I feel that like, Richard, I feel it… and all I can say is…

DUDE.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That's what used to happen to my Wii before it stopped reading discs altogether. I hope that won't be the case for you...

DUDE.
Kaaz! ^-^ You finally got a new avi! :p

kaazers

Smash Master
Kaaz! ^-^ You finally got a new avi! :p
Yeah, it was about time, haha. Moved from Narukami from Persona 4 to Arisato from Persona 3.

Also, I rushed back. Good to be back home again with my wii. Looks like our epic Basic Brawl cat and mouse game is gonna start up again, eh?

…Also the OP is a bit messed up so I'm gonna try to get the color right.

edit;
Neat avi Kaaz.
Thanks! I... could say the same to you. Heh.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029

DUDE.
*sees new avi*

OMG SLDKJFK:LJJSD:LJF:SLDJF:LKJAJ"

D

Deleted member

Yeah, it was about time, haha. Moved from Narukami from Persona 4 to Arisato from Persona 3.

Also, I rushed back. Good to be back home again with my wii. Looks like our epic Basic Brawl cat and mouse game is gonna start up again, eh?

…Also the OP is a bit messed up so I'm gonna try to get the color right.

edit;
Thanks! I... could say the same to you. Heh.
Pfft, you're never gonna catch me! *laughs and throws a book at you* I like throwing stuff at you >:D

kaazers

Smash Master
Pfft, you're never gonna catch me! *laughs and throws a book at you* I like throwing stuff at you >:D
/catches book
Is it an interesting one at least?

…It's about tacos… I see.

And I so am gonna! We start our search again tomorrow!

edit; Too bad Metalbro only has to wear that avi for another two days. Heheh. Or was it next Friday? I forget.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Haha. You do not take well to change, I'm guessing?

edit; Great… she's doing it again. Hah...
Hmm...well...it caught me off guard. :awesome:

When you guys change your avis it makes things look...different.
I'm aware I'm not making any sense.

SevenYearItch

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3969-6079-3846

DUDE.

Just bought the Wii 11 days ago lol Hope to hell its not

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
edit; Too bad Metalbro only has to wear that avi for another two days. Heheh. Or was it next Friday? I forget.
48 hours remain.....

I'm officially the (self proclaimed) page king. Since I'm now royal, you'll all have to be loyal.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

/catches book
Is it an interesting one at least?

…It's about tacos… I see.

And I so am gonna! We start our search again tomorrow!

Are you ready to NOT find me? :p I wonder how long this whole revenge thing is gonna last xD
Edit: @ Metalbro Metalbro YOU STOLE MY PAGE! :O

Last edited by a moderator:

kaazers

Smash Master
Hmm...well...it caught me off guard. :awesome:

When you guys change your avis it makes things look...different.
I'm aware I'm not making any sense.
Oh, was that it? Well then.
...Huh? It makes…what…look different?

And no, you're not making any sense, hah.
Just bought the Wii 11 days ago lol Hope to hell its not
Oh… maybe your disc is scratched up then? You shouldn't be getting those errors with such a new wii.

edit;
Are you ready to NOT find me? :p I wonder how long this whole revenge thing is gonna last xD
Edit: @ Metalbro Metalbro YOU STOLE MY PAGE! :O
No, he still MY page. My head's in a fog right now so I'm replying so slowly, haha.

And hopefully it won't last much longer, mwahaha. I'll find you soon. I can feel it.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819

Oh… maybe your disc is scratched up then? You shouldn't be getting those errors with such a new wii.

edit;

No, he still MY page. My head's in a fog right now so I'm replying so slowly, haha.
And hopefully, it won't last much longer, mwahah.
You finally made an error!!!1

not that I was waiting my whole life for you to slip up so I could point it out......

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
@ Metalbro Metalbro -

I'm dying. My sides hurt.

I told you my head's in a fog. Meant to write "stole."
:awesome:

edit;
My brain's not in top form today. I don't even know why… probably lack of sleep. Enjoy this while you still can!

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029

edit;

And hopefully it won't last much longer, mwahaha. I'll find you soon. I can feel it.
It makes the posts look different because the avi is different.
I think I'm embarrassing myself...

kaazers

Smash Master
It makes the posts look different because the avi is different.
I think I'm embarrassing myself...
It's the same font, the same size, though!
It's aaaaaaaaall in your head, Rick, aaaaaaaaall in your head.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

edit;

Its my page D': Technically, im the current page prince since i've claimed two pages while you and Rick only have one (And then there's Metal, who is the "Page King")

kaazers

Smash Master
Its my page D': Technically, im the current page prince since i've claimed two pages while you and Rick only have one (And then there's Metal, who is the "Page King")
Hey, I saw how you claimed one of the pages the other day. That was underhanded, Dan, heheh.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Great, Wii is giving me a "Error has occured, remove the disc blah blah blah"....not too happy right now
For a long time my wii wouldn't read anything at all. It would take and eject discs, but the spindle motor failed to spin the disc, and the laser failed to read. I ended up disassembling my wii several times in attempt to fix it, replacing the motor first then the laser, but when both repairs failed I simply replaced the whole DVD drive which did the trick. I'm not sure what's wrong with yours, but that was my experience.

I don't even know how it happened; it was months ago when I was playing brawl online, about to load a match, when my wii greenscreen'd with an error message, and then total functional failure. I'm lucky I found a DVD drive online for cheap, about $24 if I remember.

My wii's been through hell and back, but I've kept it working. Thing's a trooper, I swear.

48 hours remain.....

I'm officially the (self proclaimed) page king. Since I'm now royal, you'll all have to be loyal.
Does the Queen need to reassert her queenly dominance over such a foolish boy? Such insolence.

kaazers

Smash Master

not that I was waiting my whole life for you to slip up so I could point it out......
LOL at your edit.
Don't deny it… you HAVE been waiting your whole life for me to mess up. It's okay...Shhh I won't judge.

SevenYearItch

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3969-6079-3846
For a long time my wii wouldn't read anything at all. It would take and eject discs, but the spindle motor failed to spin the disc, and the laser failed to read. I ended up disassembling my wii several times in attempt to fix it, replacing the motor first then the laser, but when both repairs failed I simply replaced the whole DVD drive which did the trick. I'm not sure what's wrong with yours, but that was my experience.

I don't even know how it happened; it was months ago when I was playing brawl online, about to load a match, when my wii greenscreen'd with an error message, and then total functional failure. I'm lucky I found a DVD drive online for cheap, about $24 if I remember.

My wii's been through hell and back, but I've kept it working. Thing's a trooper, I swear.

Does the Queen need to reassert her queenly dominance over such a foolish boy? Such insolence.
Yeah I'm about to hit the gamestore tomorrow where I bought it since its still under the 30 days and see what they can do for me. A switch out would be nice cause I sure as hell can't practice for an MLG qualifier this way....

kaazers

Smash Master
.........well...

At least I ninja'd your first post in this thread! MUAHAHAHAHHA
I see that every time I go to edit the OP and get a good laugh out of it. :awesome:

Take that as your one consolation prize. :awesome:
Oh. Buuuurn.

edit; Just realized Metalbro was the first person to post in my first (and only) thread ever. We share an epic bromance.
edit2; @ Rickster Rickster Has started the likespam, haha.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
My like-senses are a-tingling

Edit: Ooooh, I like your new avi, Kaz

Last edited:
Top Bottom