• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

D

Deleted member

Hahah, I love how all the guys are playing ZSS ever since they saw her in the direct.
ZSS in Smash4… /fans self
And Green ZSS da bess.

Got today and tomorrow to play BB so you can bet I'mma be on it. Getting on now!

edit; I'll be on as either Red Ike, Blue Snake or Green Marth.
Hey, Green ZSS is mine!
Im the Buttercup of the Powerpuff ZSS' s ._.

kaazers

Smash Master
Hey, Green ZSS is mine!
Im the Buttercup of the Powerpuff ZSS' s ._.
You can have her, haha. I don't play ZSS anyway. Just saying Green da bess!
Buttercup is my favorite out of the Powerpuff Girls.

Which characters are you on as right now, Danny?

edit; Whoa. Wouldn't mind watching a few episodes of The Powerpuff Girls now, hah. Wai you bring it up?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You can have her, haha. I don't play ZSS anyway. Just saying Green da bess!
Buttercup is my favorite out of the Powerpuff Girls.

Which characters are you on as right now, Danny?

edit; Whoa. Wouldn't mind watching a few episodes of The Powerpuff Girls now, hah. Wai you bring it up?
Im on now as Green ZSS, might switch to red Jiggs :p Powerpuff Girls was one of my favorite shows as a child ^-^

kaazers

Smash Master
Im on now as Green ZSS, might switch to red Jiggs :p Powerpuff Girls was one of my favorite shows as a child ^-^
Ah, okay then!

I also loved the Powerpuff Girls. Don't get me started on shows I watched as I kid. We already did that a while back, hah.

Dexter's Laboratory, Scooby-Doo, Johnny Bravo, The Powerpuff Girls, Cow and Chicken, Hey Arnold, The Rugrats, The Wild Thornberrys, Courage the Cowardly Dog and a few more I'm sure I'm forgetting.
Dexter's Laboratory, Hey Arnold, The Powerpuff Girls and Courage da bess.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ah, okay then!

I also loved the Powerpuff Girls. Don't get me started on shows I watched as I kid. We already did that a while back, hah.

Dexter's Laboratory, Scooby-Doo, Johnny Bravo, The Powerpuff Girls, Cow and Chicken, Hey Arnold, The Rugrats, The Wild Thornberrys, Courage the Cowardly Dog and a few more I'm sure I'm forgetting.
Dexter's Laboratory, Hey Arnold, The Powerpuff Girls and Courage da bess.
What about Ed Edd n Eddy? :O Oh and what characters are you using on BB?

kaazers

Smash Master
What about Ed Edd n Eddy? :O Oh and what characters are you using on BB?
Ahaha, yeah, I remember Ed, Edd n Eddy! I used to watch it when it was on but never considered it one of my favorites. It was pretty funny though!

And I'm on as Red Ike, Blue Ike or Green Marf.

D

Deleted member

Ahaha, yeah, I remember Ed, Edd n Eddy! I used to watch it when it was on but never considered it one of my favorites. It was pretty funny though!

And I'm on as Red Ike, Blue Ike or Green Marf.
Ed Edd n Eddy was always one of my favorite shows of all time ^-^ But cartoons nowadays are absolutely horrible ._.

kaazers

Smash Master
Ed Edd n Eddy was always one of my favorite shows of all time ^-^ But cartoons nowadays are absolutely horrible ._.
This is so true and since all I watch are cartoons (don't judge, haha), I rarely ever watch anything on TV anymore. I keep on telling myself to watch Adventure Time since that's one show that actually looks good, but I keep on forgetting to.

As for favorites, I wouldn't be able to choose between The Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory and Courage the Cowardly Dog… got Courage and Dexter on a hard drive somewhere… maybe it's time to dig it up…

OH. I forgot Kim Possible! One of the newer shows, but I loved it!

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy was also a pretty good newer one.

Also Teen Titans. Loved Cyborg to no end. I remember spending my whole recess going to the computer lab and playing that Teen Titan fighting game on the cartoonnetwork website.

Good times, good times.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This is so true and since all I watch are cartoons (don't judge, haha), I rarely ever watch anything on TV anymore. I keep on telling myself to watch Adventure Time since that's one show that actually looks good, but I keep on forgetting to.

As for favorites, I wouldn't be able to choose between The Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory and Courage the Cowardly Dog… got Courage and Dexter on a hard drive somewhere… maybe it's time to dig it up…

OH. I forgot Kim Possible! One of the newer shows, but I loved it!
OMG CARTOON BUDDIES! :'D Well, today I was at a friend's house and he showed me these two shows called Portlandia and Don't Trust the ***** in Apartment 23 and they were both pretty funny xD im gonna start watching them so I have something to watch on TV now :p

kaazers

Smash Master
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy was also a pretty good newer one.

Also Teen Titans. Loved Cyborg to no end. I remember spending my whole recess going to the computer lab and playing that Teen Titan fighting game on the cartoonnetwork website.

Good times, good times.
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy! That's another good one.

And I loved Teen Titans! Beast Boy was my favorite. Would not mind watching a few episodes for nostalgia's sake. Really wouldn't.

OMG CARTOON BUDDIES! :'D Well, today I was at a friend's house and he showed me these two shows called Portlandia and Don't Trust the ***** in Apartment 23 and they were both pretty funny xD im gonna start watching them so I have something to watch on TV now :p
Haven't heard of those. I shall look 'em up!

And yes, we three be cartoon buddies!
/high-five

D

Deleted member

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy! That's another good one.

And I loved Teen Titans! Beast Boy was my favorite. Would not mind watching a few episodes for nostalgia's sake. Really wouldn't.

Haven't heard of those. I shall look 'em up!

And yes, we three be cartoon buddies!
/high-five
Starfire was my favorite out of all the Titans :o And both of the shows my friend showed me are hilarious :D

kaazers

Smash Master
Starfire was my favorite out of all the Titans :o And both of the shows my friend showed me are hilarious :D
I think she was my second favorite. Her or Raven! Aaaand I'll really have to check those two shows out later.

Meanwhile no luck finding you. I haven't forgotten my revenge, mwahahah.

D

Deleted member

I think she was my second favorite. Her or Raven! Aaaand I'll really have to check those two shows out later.

Meanwhile no luck finding you. I haven't forgotten my revenge, mwahahah.
Bro, give it up. You're never gonna find me >:D

kaazers

Smash Master
On this BB with an afk neutral Jiggz, Blue Peach, and White colored Snake that can DACUS and stuff.
I'd ask who you're playing but I know you play ALL OF THE CHARACTERS, so I won't.
Keep a lookout for a Red Ike, Blue Snake or Green Marth. Could be me!

edit; Just spent the whole two minutes running from one end of FD to the other with a White Ganondorf, lol.
edit2;
And everyone switched characters. I have no idea who's who anymore!
edit3; Left them. Going back in.
edit4; Fighting off this urge to take a nap, too. Kaaz, why you so tired?
edit5; Not getting the "Practice Stage-Brawling" DC but I'm not getting any groups either.
edit6; Pika, Metalbro, Rick and Dan all on
gotta run into one of you guys.
edit7; When I'm actually looking for Zero Suit Samuses (Sami?) I never find them. No luck with any Lucarios either.
edit8; I meant that I'm looking for them cause Dan, Metalbro and Rick are playing them, lol.
edit9; Maybe my colors are giving me bad juju. Going as
White Snake for a while. Hey, worth a shot, right?
edit10; And if that don't work I'm pulling out the big guns and going
Leopard Snake.
edit11; Finally got a group. Black ZSS and Purple Samus with a Red DK. :awesome: Wanted Green or Pink though. Guess I'll keep on looking.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Well, I came back to see that this entire time, I didn't find anyone. It didn't even DC. Thanks BB. GLAD TO KNOW YOU LOVE ME.
Edit: And it DCs as soon as I type that.
Edit 2: Keep getting the "Practice stage-Brawling" DC.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Well, I came back to see that this entire time, I didn't find anyone. It didn't even DC. Thanks BB. GLAD TO KNOW YOU LOVE ME.
Edit: And it DCs as soon as I type that.
Edit 2: Keep getting the "Practice stage-Brawling" DC.
Me too.

Still using Pink Samus/Zamus. I really want to find one of you guys!!!

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I
edit11; Finally got a group. Black ZSS and Purple Samus with a Red DK. :awesome: Wanted Green or Pink though. Guess I'll keep on looking.
I'M THE DK IN THAT GROUP!!!!

I'm gonna go Pink ZSS for you!!

AH crap dbl post....

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
I'M THE DK IN THAT GROUP!!!!
I stayed by accident and was just about to drop mid-match the second round when I noticed the DK going crazy all of a sudden!

I HAVE RUN INTO METALBROOOOOOO~!

edit; We should just… attack these two or something. :troll:
edit2; Wow, I say attack these two and I don't have the heart to. I suck, lol.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I stayed by accident and was just about to drop mid-match the second round when I noticed the DK going crazy all of a sudden!

I HAVE RUN INTO METALBROOOOOOO~!

edit; We should just… attack these two or something. :troll:
Agreed. lets go.

Teh Bowser luck! lol

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Agreed. lets go.

Teh Bowser luck! lol
I KNOW. DAT BOWSER LUCK.

Okay, let's attack em both this round!

edit; Okay, lol, my guy really doesn't want to fight. He's just SD'ing.
edit2; I'm just gonna hope your guy rage quits so we get someone else in here then. Make him raaaaage.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I KNOW. DAT BOWSER LUCK.

Okay, let's attack em both this round!

edit; Okay, lol, my guy really doesn't want to fight. He's just SD'ing.
I gotto go now thoo! last match k?

Sorry! g2g now. My dad's pretty mad at me right now! Sorry I couldn't stayed longer!

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Are you still White Snake? :o
You know you have the power to make finding you 10x easier....
I'm gonna be Leopard Print Snake and I'm gonna be stalling! Tell me if you guys run into one.

edit; Gonna be on that "Selecting Character…" for a while, jus' chilling.
To anyone else on BB who might run into me, I apologize now…

edit2; @ Rickster Rickster : A transform spamming Zelda? Reminds of this one person I kept on running into two years ago one day. They were Zelda and at the start of the match they'd Transform: the sound would play, and you'd see all the shiny lights as is the usual… but it'd stay stuck there… forever mid-transform...and then the group would DC. Never ran into them again after those two or three encounters. It was weeeeird.

edit3; Realizing the full extent of my editing addiction since my normal post color is orange and my edit color is this light gray… Scroll through my posts and they're mostly gray, haha.

edit4; Want to say that if I get a full group of 3 I'll just instantly load and drop mid-match. If you're in the group when I do that, I'm still Leopard Snake just so you know.

edit5; BB constantly DC'ing me like it knows what I'm doing and it's disgusted by my actions. :awesome:

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I'm gonna be Leopard Print Snake and I'm gonna be stalling! Tell me if you guys run into one.

edit; Gonna be on that "Selecting Character…" for a while, jus' chilling.
To anyone else on BB who might run into me, I apologize now…
Will do!
------------
In the meantime, a Transform spamming Zelda is making my Wii freak out.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Those zeldas you find that do there down b and dont transform means they intentionally are trying to dc a group. They eject their brawl disk during the transformation to cause the game to stop reading when sheik would come out. It's one of the few ways to DC a room without hacks.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Those zeldas you find that do there down b and dont transform means they intentionally are trying to dc a group. They eject their brawl disk during the transformation to cause the game to stop reading when sheik would come out. It's one of the few ways to DC a room without hacks.
Really? I thought they just wanted to wear out everyone's disk reader. Interesting.

kaazers

Smash Master
@ Metalbro Metalbro : Did not know that… what a dedicated troll then. Constantly having to restart their game just to DC a group. Not as dedicated as the Green Alloy Hacker, but still impressive nonetheless!

~THE MORE YOU KNOW~

edit; I've loaded through so many 4 player groups now that half of BB must know there's a stalling Leopard Print Snake out and about tonight, heheh

edit2; Heyyyy, when did we get all these new Pokemon smilies? I don't remember there being this many before!

:201i:

:201l::201o::201v::201e:
:201i::201t:

edit3;

:201h::201o::201w:
:201a::201n::201n::201o::201y::201i::201n::201g:
:201w::201o::201u::201l::201d:
:201i::201t:
:201b::201e:
:201i::201f:
:201i:
:201w::201r::201o::201t::201e:
:201e::201v::201e::201r::201y::201t::201h::201i::201n::201g:
:201i::201n:
:201u::201n::201o::201w::201n:???

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Wii froze just as a round was about to load. Whut. Gonna have to restart.

And I'm pretty sure I was getting the same group over and over again. :awesome:

edit; Back on BB! Gonna give the stalling a break for now, though. Kept on getting the same people. Weird… It's like BB doesn't want me to see Rick's Lucario or something.
edit2; BB IS PROTECTING RICK'S LUCARIO FROM SOMETHING ME.
edit3; Speaking of protecting Lucarios from the danger that is me, Twi b sleeping like the dead or something, haha.

Last edited:
Top Bottom