• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Some 3ds buddies huh? I gotta do a cleaning of my friends list sometime. I'm just lazy though. >_<

I watched the direct last night about that, and I've decided to make both charizard and greninja, additional mains when smash 4 comes out.

Yeah, btw I hope you'll be playing smash 4 too, I know I will.

For cute Pit, of course! Look at him in the game, surprised in a way. It's a big pic, so letting you know.

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Some 3ds buddies huh? I gotta do a cleaning of my friends list sometime. I'm just lazy though. >_<

For cute Pit, of course! Look at him in the game, surprised in a way. It's a big pic, so letting you know.
Guess i'll add you in both.

Add meh whenever you feel like it. I always add peeps.

Back to BB

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Watch out kids i'm making a combo video and I already have 4 clips :kirby:

YOU'RE ALL TARGETS

Rukia

Enamored
Watch out kids i'm making a combo video and I already have 4 clips :kirby:

YOU'RE ALL TARGETS
Y'all know I'm totes in it.

cuz I'm special

edit: TOOOOOOOP PAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
top paaage
paaaaage
aaaaaaaaaaaaah

Last edited:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
I originally wasn't going to put this in but you leave me no choice
But nothing actually happened there. Just the standard fthrow > uair > dthrow > utilt combo that sometimes works due to Wi-Fi, then at the end, you roll behind me as I make an input error (or lag, can't remember exactly) and fire breath instead of using side B to punish the roll, then the standard dthrow to hammer mix-up.

Come on, step it up!

HYP3R

Smash Lord
But nothing actually happened there. Just the standard fthrow > uair > dthrow > utilt combo that sometimes works due to Wi-Fi, then at the end, you roll behind me as I make an input error (or lag, can't remember exactly) and fire breath instead of using side B to punish the roll, then the standard dthrow to hammer mix-up.

Come on, step it up!
If it's so standard you should have avoided it, but you didn't, and its going in the video. :awesome:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
If it's so standard you should have avoided it, but you didn't, and its going in the video. :awesome:

Come on, step it up!
I bolded and underlined the important parts.

But it's sort of hard to tell if you're joking about them being nonstandard, since we've been going at this all jokingly.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I bolded and underlined the important parts.

But it's sort of hard to tell if you're joking about them being nonstandard, since we've been going at this all jokingly.
Of course all combos "sometimes" work on wifi. This is brawl we are talking about.
I'm not trying to derate you or be like "hurr hurr guys I combo'd xad i'm so good"
If anything its an accomplishment to me I landed something pretty decent against a good player.
It's my video, and I thought the clip was pretty cool. If you don't that's your opinion.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Of course all combos "sometimes" work on wifi. This is brawl we are talking about.
I'm not trying to derate you or be like "hurr hurr guys I combo'd xad i'm so good"
If anything its an accomplishment to me I landed something pretty decent against a good player.
It's my video, and I thought the clip was pretty cool. If you don't that's your opinion.
I understand all of that already. I just figured factual information that may make you think about the clip in a different light would be useful information to give you, as you could use that information to perhaps improve the video. The next post was just me explaining that standard stuff isn't always avoided. I'm not sure where you got the idea that I was insulting your opinion of coolness from.

Edit: This thread died.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
:awesome:
*cough* *cough*
Edit: Until what?
The only thing I can think of is...

and

Dos Dias mas.
Right before I read that: My phone rang once, and then whoever called disconnected. Then I look back down, and read: "Dos dias mas"...

I had a Ring moment.
I remember when this thread used to be alive at all times....
LIVE DARNIT LIVVVVE!

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
:awesome:

The only thing I can think of is...

and

Right before I read that: My phone rang once, and then whoever called disconnected. Then I look back down, and read: "Dos dias mas"...

I had a Ring moment.

LIVE DARNIT LIVVVVE!
Now I have that terrible line of that song suck in my head again.

That dog gif is the best!
-------------------------
Random, but I don't feel the urge to play Brawl anymore since the Direct. It doesn't seem as cool/fun now...
This always happens to me when the sequel to a game is shown.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Now I have that terrible line of that song suck in my head again.

That dog gif is the best!
-------------------------
Random, but I don't feel the urge to play Brawl anymore since the Direct. It doesn't seem as cool now...
This always happens to me when the sequel to a game is shown.
Reaaaaaaaaaally now? You're just giving me material to troll you with now... :troll:

Not sure if I got the right line though...

Haha, well, I guess that's good right? Since wi-fi is going down soon and all, you won't feel the need to play it.

Edit: Hmmmm that was weird. On my screen, it showed that you double posted, and the posts were even timed two minutes apart. Then I refreshed and WOOOOSH no double post .

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I'm sticking with Brawl 'til the very end D:

He's.... he's always been there for me. He's been so good to me.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Reaaaaaaaaaally now? You're just giving me material to troll you with now... :troll:

Not sure if I got the right line though...

Haha, well, I guess that's good right? Since wi-fi is going down soon and all, you won't feel the need to play it.

Edit: Hmmmm that was weird. On my screen, it showed that you double posted, and the posts were even timed two minutes apart. Then I refreshed and WOOOOSH no double post .
Can't wait to sleep after looking at that!

I'm going to miss it when its gone, I just know it. Cherish it while it lasts, right?

On a side note, I've been wondering: Do you like Brawl? Just curious.

Edit: I killed the thread ._. Going to bed before I cause more damage. Night all!

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I think I just realized that Zero's trying to dethrone me from being Like Prince.

Come at me bro.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Can't wait to sleep after looking at that!

I'm going to miss it when its gone, I just know it. Cherish it while it lasts, right?

On a side note, I've been wondering: Do you like Brawl? Just curious.

Edit: I killed the thread ._. Going to bed before I cause more damage. Night all!
Brawl... well... I don't dislike Brawl. I find I usually play brawl matches more for the people then for the actual game though. Like how you mentioned you lost the urge to play brawl after watching the direct earlier, that's how I felt when I tried P:M.

You didn't kill the thread xD I got distracted with the new GoTs episode and forgot what I was doing, otherwise I would have posted more. :p
GNITE.
I think I just realized that Zero's trying to dethrone me from being Like Prince.

Come at me bro.
He's getting pretty close there, Like Prince. You'd better watch out. :troll:

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Is that so? idk... cuz he's catching up...:troll:

Edit: Whelp, gnite. :3
Don't worry. I know how to handle dis boi. :troll:

Night, Peanut.

Edit: LOL at this Ganon. He loses ONE round, rages, and goes Giga/WMan. Not even mad.... it's obvious he's pathetic and can't win on his own without hacks.

Last edited:

eleanorvonclere

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5000-2398-9953
Err, yeah. Thanks for the warm welcome :3

I think I'm going for the 3DS version since I don't have any Wii U, but that's actually quite an argument to get one...
If anyone wants to add me on the 3DS btw, my code is right at the bottom of my profile !

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

Come at me bro.
Oh I will ;)

Inb4 kaazer's like spammageddon.
inb4 I decide to like spam for the 1st page onward.

Don't worry. I know how to handle dis boi. :troll:
*raises eyebrow* you can't handle meh, you wishes. *snap snap*
Err, yeah. Thanks for the warm welcome :3

I think I'm going for the 3DS version since I don't have any Wii U, but that's actually quite an argument to get one...
If anyone wants to add me on the 3DS btw, my code is right at the bottom of my profile !
sure I just added you.

I WON'T LET DIS THREAD DIE, IT MUST BE KEPT ALIVE UNTIL KAAZ COMES BACK. (since he's like... the life of this thread it seems)

Matsushi

True Blood
I swear on Basic Brawl, I'm always that one player who doesn't even know what's going on most of the time.
WHYYYY

Top Bottom