• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
It's okay. I, too, die more times than I care to admit. You and I should apply for life insurance, hehe. We'd make a killing.

I learned HALF of it from you, okay? HALF.
Not as stupid as me!

Welp. Got off of BB. It was just too laggy. Everyone's hogging the internet right now. Be back on later, I guess.

edit; Ew. Bad pun wasn't intentional. Get out of there, haha. Da hell.

edit2;
I would be but everyone's lagging my connection right now...
Life insurance would probably be our best option right now.

We die at least 5 times a week, it's not even funny anymore.

kaazers

Smash Master
WELP. Guess I'll mess around in P:M a bit. Get used to the mechanics and all.
Or try to anyway, heh.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Or try to anyway, heh.
Oh, I see how it is. You can reply to the thread but not quote my post. No, no. It's fine. I don't have feelings or anything.

kaazers

Smash Master
Oh, I see how it is. You can reply to the thread but not quote my post. No, no. It's fine. I don't have feelings or anything.
Life insurance would probably be our best option right now.

We die at least 5 times a week, it's not even funny anymore.
Or try to anyway, heh.

Let's get those P:M Ike dittoes in today.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
You're not getting a cabbage out of me! You said "That's more like it."

You see how it is? You wanted to do it later.
Weirdo Sinking ******.
Actually I meant to write that in that post, forgot, then came up with "That's more like it."

Cabbage. Now.

It's on like Donkey Kong.

kaazers

Smash Master
Actually I meant to write that in that post, forgot, then came up with "That's more like it."

Cabbage. Now.

Guess you weren't that upset then?

NO CABBAGE.

I'm so gonna get it in the Ike dittos.

edit;

/spam

Edit: SPAM GOT ME THE PAGE! WHOO!
NOOOOOOOO.
YOU SUCK.

edit2; For the husky AND the page.
But mostly the husky. >>

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
NO CABBAGE.
You get that onion and that's it.

You dun even have a cabbage anyways.
:troll:
AW HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL NAW. YOU DID NOT JUST BRING MY ONION INTO THIS.

kaazers

Smash Master
AW HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL NAW. YOU DID NOT JUST BRING MY ONION INTO THIS.
OH BUT I DID.
WHUT NAO???

I haven't gotten past the P:M menu cause of you and Baby Peanut… stop distracting me, haha.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs Metal, I still played awful but I had fun.
GG's. You didn't play awful at all. You took a good chunk of games off me. You proved that your Kirby destroys mine in a ditto. I try to refrain from dittos but I saw that you wanted me to go Kirby so I did. I see you brought out your own Red DK lol. Sorry I didn't use my DK, was feeling like using new characters.

Btw, Pokemon Trainer is amazing. Charizards Fair is ridiculous.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GG's. You didn't play awful at all. You took a good chunk of games off me. You proved that your Kirby destroys mine in a ditto. I try to refrain from dittos but I saw that you wanted me to go Kirby so I did. I see you brought out your own Red DK lol. Sorry I didn't use my DK, was feeling like using new characters.

Btw, Pokemon Trainer is amazing. Charizards Fair is ridiculous.
Yeah i'm not good at DK anymore sadly.
What about my Link?

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Lol guys I found another one of those infinite "selecting character" hackers. What fun do they get out of this? I'm so confused D:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Did someone say Donkey Kong?
Dis b mah new fav gif!

@ H HYP3R Yeah your Link shut me down so much when you brought him out. lol I had no Idea how to counter him with Ivy. That was like my first time using him. Still those projectile zoning was great and you move so quick with him.

My only advice for your Link is to watch out when you are glide tossing with his bombs. I noticed you tossed it on the ground a few times hurting yourself. Try to fix that.

Wait, did anyone get any matches of meeeeee~?

*Narcissistic*
You available....?

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Lol guys I found another one of those infinite "selecting character" hackers. What fun do they get out of this? I'm so confused D:
Like Peanut said, probably forgot!
I also use it when trying to find some of the people here.

Wait, did anyone get any matches of meeeeee~?

*Narcissistic*
I fought you but my replays didn't work. For me they only work half the time with replays over 2 minutes.
Only ones that saved were my matches with Metalbro and Richard.

edit; HOLY MOLEY. Z LIKE-SPAM. He's become Wis now.

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
@XDanDan612

GGS!

Lololololo those matches were funny, especially the giga ones.

I just went with random characters btw, meant no disrespect was just messin' around near the end of those rounds :p

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
Like Peanut said, probably forgot!
I also use it when trying to find some of the people here.

I fought you but my replays didn't work. For me they only work half the time with replays over 2 minutes.
Only ones that saved were my matches with Metalbro and Richard.

edit; HOLY MOLEY. Z LIKE-SPAM. He's become Wis now.
</3

D

Deleted member

@XDanDan612

GGS!

Lololololo those matches were funny, especially the giga ones.

I just went with random characters btw, meant no disrespect was just messin' around near the end of those rounds :p
Amazing games Z! ^-^ Those were the best matches i've played in a while :D The Giga ones were awesome, especially that one match in Saffron City since it made it look like some gigantic monster battle in Japan xD. Your Roy, Link, Ganon, Dr. Mario and Kirby were great! :D We need to play more soon! :D

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Amazing games Z! ^-^ Those were the best matches i've played in a while :D The Giga ones were awesome, especially that one match in Saffron City since it made it look like some gigantic monster battle in Japan xD. Your Roy, Link, Ganon, Dr. Mario and Kirby were great! :D We need to play more soon! :D
Ikr we should, I laughed when you went... "boi" "Rojo" "Azul" and "kaaz" :troll: (idk why u did that tho lul)

your peach and samus were great, and your jiggs was fun, I still need to learn not to fall for that trollout xD

EDIT: going on BB now as Random lol.

Just watch for the blinking shield. (i'll try not to go red marf or green zelda tho lul)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ikr we should, I laughed when you went... "boi" "Rojo" "Azul" and "kaaz" :troll: (idk why u did that tho lul)

your peach and samus were great, and your jiggs was fun, I still need to learn not to fall for that trollout xD

EDIT: going on BB now as Random lol.

Just watch for the blinking shield. (i'll try not to go red marf or green zelda tho lul)
Im on as Yellow Yoshi, I'll look for you :p

kaazers

Smash Master
Guess I'll get on (dat :awesome:) BB.

BLUE IKE.

OR GREEN IKE.
I might go green.

Also,
LEOPARD SNAKE.

Hope it's not laggy.

Last edited:

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
I'm on now as well. Just ran into either that same hacker or Mr. Ike here that just made me angry when he said he uses the code. How dare you. Now I have to use it too because that's a good idea.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Lol this Warioman hacker, gets owned in 3v1 then thinks he can outsmart me by freezing the match, nope, left with one second left! Haha, what a dumbass

Guys, keep a lookout for that dude, he was a blue Luigi, if you see him go hacker style next match if you have the codes on

Honestly I don't have much of a problem with someone going as Warioman or Giga, but if they only do it one match just to say "haha I owned you now I'll leave" that pisses me off. Because I want to go Warioman next match, show them that I can have fun too, you know?

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
@ kaazers kaazers I'm ready for those 1v1 matches now. Sorry for the long wait. Or we could try to find each other on BB if you want. I have all night.

Top Bottom