• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
You want to meet the creepy Lucario? Is this gonna turn into Two Lucarios, 1 Snake? :troll:

I DON'T EVEN. I just had the weirdest urge to do it. HAHA. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVERRRRRRRR.

I know… I was busy replying and I forgot…
/facepalm

Will do. Any characters you're more likely to play though?

edit;
What are you doing with a picture of Twi's BF? :troll:
This post.. doesn't even deserve a like. Nope. None of it.

STALKER. HE'S A STALKER.

A big girl? But do you know who knows best?
Not Kaz, that's for sure. :awesome:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I JUST DROPPED THAT GROUP.
NOOOOO.

edit; I am eight different levels of fail today.
edit2; I take it back. I'm nine different levels of fail.
Woooooow Kaaz ._. Haha at least you can't get back at me for going Giga on you :smirk:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Hey, guys. Going into Basic Brawl soon. Will be using brown Bowser, blue Kirby, blue Wolf, blue PT, blue Zelda, blue DK, blue Samus, purple Dedede, leopard Snake, red Marth, blue Ike, red Falco, red Pit, red Fox, dark Zelda, Fire Mario, Fire Luigi, blue Mario, Giga Bowser, red Snake, gold Bowser, gold Pit, neutral Pikachu, neutral overalls Wario, red Peach, green Zelda, neutral Fox, green MK, green Marth, gold Link, blue Diddy, Claus Lucas, neutral Ness, neutral G&W, cyan G&W, Green Alloy, blue Lucario, blue Bowser, green Pit, blue Ganondorf, rainbow Little Mac, green Ganondorf, green Captain Falcon, neutral Jigglypuff, green Ice Climbers, neutral Olimar, black ZSS, silver PT, neutral Snake, yellow Yoshi, blue Yoshi, green Sheik, dark Toon Link, blue R.O.B., Blood Falcon, green Fox, gold Ike, Wario-Man, blue Luigi, blue Pit, Mr. Saturn shirt Ness, neutral Kirby, red Kirby, neutral Ike, neutral Ice Climbers, pink MK, blue Link, neutral Sonic, and green DK. If you see any of these characters, it's probably me.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Hey, guys. Going into Basic Brawl soon. Will be using brown Bowser, blue Kirby, blue Wolf, blue PT, blue Zelda, blue DK, blue Samus, purple Dedede, leopard Snake, red Marth, blue Ike, red Falco, red Pit, red Fox, dark Zelda, Fire Mario, Fire Luigi, blue Mario, Giga Bowser, red Snake, gold Bowser, gold Pit, neutral Pikachu, neutral overalls Wario, red Peach, green Zelda, neutral Fox, green MK, green Marth, gold Link, blue Diddy, Claus Lucas, neutral Ness, neutral G&W, cyan G&W, Green Alloy, blue Lucario, blue Bowser, green Pit, blue Ganondorf, rainbow Little Mac, green Ganondorf, green Captain Falcon, neutral Jigglypuff, green Ice Climbers, neutral Olimar, black ZSS, silver PT, neutral Snake, yellow Yoshi, blue Yoshi, green Sheik, dark Toon Link, blue R.O.B., Blood Falcon, green Fox, gold Ike, Wario-Man, blue Luigi, blue Pit, Mr. Saturn shirt Ness, neutral Kirby, red Kirby, neutral Ike, neutral Ice Climbers, pink MK, blue Link, neutral Sonic, and green DK. If you see any of these characters, it's probably me.
Did anyone else notice this?
Edit: Night, Metal!
Edit 2: Page.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Night, Metalbro!

Ohhhh. No, I didn't!

I'm not gif warring with you, Dan. xD
Just rest assured it will happen! Fufufufu.

edit; By the way, still Green Samus?
Yes, but I can only stay on for 20 more minutes :o

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Night, Metalbro!

Ohhhh. No, I didn't!

I'm not gif warring with you, Dan. xD
Just rest assured it will happen! Fufufufu.

edit; By the way, still Green Samus?
I just encountered this one blue Ike who left the room at the start of the match. It had a white/purple overalls Wario and my yellow Yoshi in it. That better not have been you, noob.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
If it was you, you really need to learn how to check the list I posted to make sure I am not in the room before you leave. I didn't post the list for no reason, okay?

Edit: Oh, wow. Now I saw another blue Ike who left. He was in a room with a green Ike, a neutral PT, and my Blood Falcon.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
If it was you, you really need to learn how to check the list I posted to make sure I am not in the room before you leave. I didn't post the list for no reason, okay?
Ahhh… you're right. I see it there. Don't know how to I missed that. My bad! Won't happen again!

edit;
Edit: Oh, wow. Now I saw another blue Ike who left. He was in a room with a green Ike, a neutral PT, and my Blood Falcon.
WHUT.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
How could you not have known that was me?
Oh, wait. Never mind. I know how.

You didn't read my list.
Congratulations.
I always just assume you're Brown Bowser, Blue DK, Blue Kirby, Blue Zelda or Red Marf, haha….
WELL THEN.
I guess that maybe I sorta should read that list.

Also, just noticed I don't have you added on this wii. Adding you now!

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
I always just assume you're Brown Bowser, Blue DK, Blue Kirby, Blue Zelda or Red Marf, haha….
WELL THEN.
I guess that maybe I sorta should read that list.

Also, just noticed I don't have you added on this wii. Adding you now!
Okay, and make sure you memorize the list!

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Geez everyone's leaving.

Alright then i'll just haunt teh thread with my echoes.

Echo...echo....echo....

guess i'll hang somewhere else.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Night, Rick!
I wasn't going to bed yet. :laugh: I just have to get off the Wii because I'm supposed to be in bed.
Edit: My Wii keeps freezing every time I go to the stage select screen. Anyone know what's up?

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
I wasn't going to bed yet. :laugh: I just have to get off the Wii because I'm supposed to be in bed.
Edit: My Wii keeps freezing every time I go to the stage select screen. Anyone know what's up?
Oh, alright.
THEN…
HI, RICK.

And no, that hasn't happened to me so I can't help you there.
Did I find you just now?
Which characters are in the room?

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Oh, alright.
THEN…
HI, RICK.

And no, that hasn't happened to me so I can't help you there.

Which characters are in the room?
I've heard about this problem with dual-layer disks on the Wii...it has a hard time reading them so it makes the disk reader wear out. Man, my Wii better not die on me now! :mad:
Edit: Ok...I took out the SD card with P:M on it and it's working now...weird.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Red Ganondorf and my blue Ganondorf. The leopard Snake left.
No. Haven't been with any Ganondorfs. I thought this Red Marf in the room might have been you. Guess not.
I've heard about this problem with dual-layer disks on the Wii...it has a hard time reading them so it makes the disk reader wear out. Man, my Wii better not die on me now! :mad:
Yeah… it does wear out eventually. My wii stopped reading them a year ago. Been playing Brawl through a USB loader.
Ordered a new dvd drive and have been waiting for it, but my wii already croaked it.
Now borrowing my bro's shiny new wii until wifi goes.
:awesome:

edit;
Edit: Ok...I took out the SD card with P:M on it and it's working now...weird.
Phew!

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
When I try to play brawl offline with my P:M sd card in the wii, my game freezes on the stage selection screen. Online works fine though.

kaazers

Smash Master
Also getting off.

Someone might say it was a good night of Basic Brawling for me!
Ran into Metalbro, Dan, and Xad twice.
Too bad I never knew it at the time, heh.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Hey gaiz I think I'll get on (dat--------------

So no one is on BB anymore?

Wow, worst timing 2014 right here hahaha!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
>Leaving basic brawl for your basic beds

Basic *******. <3

I'll be on because my bed isn't calling me right now. I think she's asleep.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well, looks like my 5th/6th and final GCC started messing up today and I can't fix it. And once again, it's the joystick, making me move right more than left. I wished it didn't die now. *sulks* ;-;

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
>Leaving basic brawl for your basic beds

Basic *****es. <3

I'll be on because my bed isn't calling me right now. I think she's asleep.
Oh cool :3 Who are you gonna play? I'll keep a lookout for you.

Edit: Wow, keep getting disconnected.

Last edited:
Top Bottom