• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
All this thread is is make-believe drama and gif spams.

...So welcome.
*pokes* Much appreciated. D:

Hey hey now, that's just me being a man. Though honestly you'd never catch me acting like this in real. plus i'm not the biggest perv around here :smirk:

I've been trying to get a hold of you since 08. I've always seen your golden pit in BB but you've never faced me in a 1 on 1, you retire and i'm like..... dang it. So now I practice up wth GYK. If I had my true dark pit alt (which I do) would you notice me then?

Yes we need more support for lady palutena. i can't believe you don't remember me.

Well I scared him off..... that usually happens with everyone sooner or later D:
I blame the arrogant top tier (and some low tier) users, some offline elitists, trolls, hackers (basic brawl), few other noobs, and other stuff for making me be away from the game, not to mention me playing other gams at times. I'm probably back because I want to get back to having my Pit be at least 50% before the new Smash comes.
Even then I'm now somewhere on the boring basic brawls on occasion as of today. Idk how long it'll last.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Welp, I see no problem in that.

@ Twili Twili

Hmhmhm, you can't escape from me now, my dear. ~
You don't sound convincing..... great kids......now your momma is scared of me. *sigh* what a life.... *reads newspaper and drinks coffee*.

I'll be checking up on you dear, just to make sure you don't go to rough on twili.... yeah that's it.
*pokes* Much appreciated. D:

I blame the arrogant top tier (and some low tier) users, some offline elitists, trolls, hackers (basic brawl), few other noobs, and other stuff for making me be away from the game, not to mention me playing other gams at times. I'm probably back because I want to get back to having my Pit be at least 50% before the new Smash comes.
Even then I'm now somewhere on the boring basic brawls on occasion as of today. Idk how long it'll last.
Oh that sucks dude.
Well if your gonna be around BB i'll hope to face ya soon. Or 1 vs 1, whatever works. If you want too that is.

Yeah i'm getting ready for the new smash also.

smash boards made the text small .-.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
You don't sound convincing..... great kids......now your momma is scared of me. *sigh* what a life.... *reads newspaper and drinks coffee*.

I'll be checking up on you dear, just to make sure you don't go to rough on twili.... yeah that's it.

Oh that sucks dude.

Well if your gonna be around BB i'll hope to face ya soon. Or 1 vs 1, whatever works. If you want too that is.

I can't seem to tell; are you my husband in this mess of craziness? I bet I got you with my italian cooking, huh? B)

And I make no promises... she'll have at least /some/ bruises afterwards.

@ Twili Twili

Hah... gentle, you say... dear, I don't even know the meaning of the word. *pins her to the floor*

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694

Oh that sucks dude.

smash boards made the text small .-.
It would be nice. I'm tired of seeing top tiers as always. I guess it's too much to ask to just hang out with a Peach for once.

And thanks for the welcomes. Still angry atm.
EDIT: If you happen to use a top tier or a character I hate in BB and if you see me, I will put you on my targets list. Ppl need to know how to play without top tiers.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I can't seem to tell; are you my husband in this mess of craziness? I bet I got you with my italian cooking, huh? B)

Yeah apparently. :p

That and so much more ;)

Alright dear have fun :D if you need help give me a call.... hehehe.

It would be nice. I'm tired of seeing top tiers as always. I guess it's too much to ask to just hang out with a Peach for once.

And thanks for the welcomes. Still angry atm.
EDIT: If you happen to use a top tier or a character I hate in BB and if you see me, I will put you on my targets list. Ppl need to know how to play without top tiers.
Kirby isn't top tier :D

Why are you angry? D: *thinks* Hmm maybe I shouldn't be asking, I don't wanna bother my good side, even though you are way upbeat :p

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296

@ Twili Twili

Hah... gentle, you say... dear, I don't even know the meaning of the word. *pins her to the floor*
*eeps, pinned* D:
Aha.. so no gentle..
dear god
I can see where this is going

I'm scared

Nnnnnnnnope

Also I main Zelda and Pika, lol them top tiers. I love when people rage and go MK just to fail even harder.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Yeah apparently. :p

That and so much more ;)

Kirby isn't top tier :D

Why are you angry? D: *thinks* Hmm maybe I shouldn't be asking, I don't wanna bother my good side, even though you are way upbeat :p
I kinda don't like Kirby either, but blame Basic Brawlers for that. And anger is from the fact that BB hasn't changed. FD addicted players, some top tiers, same routines. Needs more time to hang out with a Peach or something; a decently smart one that is. :(

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I kinda don't like Kirby either, but blame Basic Brawlers for that. And anger is from the fact that BB hasn't changed. FD addicted players, some top tiers, same routines. Needs more time to hang out with a Peach or something; a decently smart one that is. :(
Try dark pch.

Sad i'll never get to face you cause you hate kirby's *pouts*
Oh you... c;

I probably will... she likes to squirm. D:
;) (our daughter is gonna be jealous, yeah this family's complicated)

Aww that's so cute.... it almost makes me wanna join in... make her squirm even more :p but sadly I have errands to run, goodbye dear.
*eeps, pinned* :D
Aha.. so gentle..
dear god

I love it, oh yes!

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyep

Also I main Zelda and Pika, lol them top tiers. I love when people rage and go MK just to fail even harder.
Oh what's that dear? you want me too? aww that's sweet of ya but like I told your mother i have some things to take care of, have fun :D

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
*eeps, pinned* D:
Aha.. so no gentle..
dear god

I'm scared

*boops her nose and runs*
Tag, you're it!

couldn't go through with it, nope. (Can't go through with it here, at least)
Had to stop it. inb4 I get banned lol. Because God knows I would shamelessly go through with a lot more, lol.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Going? Night, Z!
Yeah sorry, looks like we couldn't get any yaoi action started after all..... I know your disappointed. (lololoolololol)

Night.

Tag, you're it!

Had to stop it. inb4 I get banned lol. Because God knows I would shamelessly go through with a lot more, lol.
D: i'll never know what happened. *sniff*

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Try dark pch.

Sad i'll never get to face you cause you hate kirby's *pouts*

;) (our daughter is gonna be jealous, yeah this family's complicated)

Aww that's so cute.... it almost makes me wanna join in... make her squirm even more :p but sadly I have errands to run, goodbye dear.

Oh what's that dear? you want me too? aww that's sweet of ya but like I told your mother i have some things to take care of, have fun :D
I know there's a Peachy here though. *pokes TickledPeachy*.
Sorry bout Kirby. Plus he is annoying to fight... unless you're like a Marth or G&W or something, who I don't like either.

As for Zelda, as long as you're not one of the generic terrible Zelda that get in the way and spam the same stuff or gang up on me, you'll be fine.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Yeah sorry, looks like we couldn't get any yaoi action started after all..... I know your disappointed. (lololoolololol)

Night.

D: i'll never know what happened. *sniff*
Perhaps you will one day, darling. For now, just keep fantasizing. c;
Goodnight, dear!

@ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit , well hey there, Admiral. ~ Lol. I am a Peach main, but not a very smart one. :( And I'm sure you remember that from trying to get me to use my b-throws. xD

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
My apologies. D: But at least friendly compared to a few I've seen. I'll see whenever I get time I'll go back on, but it's not often I do knowing how stressful the game is to me.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296

Tag, you're it!

aaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaa?
OKAY THEN

*runs after*

As for Zelda, as long as you're not one of the generic terrible Zelda that get in the way and spam the same stuff or gang up on me, you'll be fine.
I hate spammers as much as the next, so no worries there. And I usually don't fight someone if someone else is already fighting them.

Night Zerooo :O

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
My apologies. D: But at least friendly compared to a few I've seen. I'll see whenever I get time I'll go back on, but it's not often I do knowing how stressful the game is to me.
It'd be great to see your Pit around Basic Brawl again. But alas, I haven't really had the motivation to be on it lately. Hasn't been very fun. Perhaps if you were to let me know if and when you plan to get on, I wouldn't mind trying to find you, just like old times. ~

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
aaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaa?
OKAY THEN

*runs after*

I hate spammers as much as the next, so no worries there. And I usually don't fight someone if someone else is already fighting them.

Night Zerooo :O
Just be careful during one of my mood swings where I may be berserk though. D:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
New person! :O hai.

Well I'm back, but it looks like everyone is asleep...
Oh hello, and I do wanna nap. Shame BB is still the same thing. At this point I'd rather hang out with the right players in a regular game, no serious combat.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I'm still hereeeee.
Having some Basic funn.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Oh hello, and I do wanna nap. Shame BB is still the same thing. At this point I'd rather hang out with the right players in a regular game, no serious combat.
I don't think BB will ever change xD. But it can be fun sometimes... I don't go on it all that much, since I only really play PM, I just go on this thread for the people...

@ Twili Twili and Wis: Yay more people!

Edit: Well, gnite everyone, I'm off to sleep.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
I don't think BB will ever change xD. But it can be fun sometimes... I don't go on it all that much, since I only really play PM, I just go on this thread for the people...

@ Twili Twili and Wis: Yay more people!

Edit: Well, gnite everyone, I'm off to sleep.
Still here. On and off.

Night, Path!

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I had a weird dream...... i'm not gonna tell it though.

In other news pancakes are tasty, hai guys. i'll be hiding if you need me for something.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
I had a weird dream...... i'm not gonna tell it though.

In other news pancakes are tasty, hai guys. i'll be hiding if you need me for something.
--What. You can't just start off a post like that and not tell us! D: What a cliffhanger...

Such a tease... ;//^//;

And why hide?...

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
--What. You can't just start off a post like that and not tell us! D: What a cliffhanger...

Such a tease... ;//^//;

And why hide?...
It involved some things..... I don't think I should tell you i don't wanna get banned lol.

I dunno i'm still in that playful hiding mood.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
It involved some things..... I don't think I should tell you i don't wanna get banned lol.

I dunno i'm still in that playful hiding mood.
...Oh my. Now I /really/ wanna know. But you're probably right...
...Although PMs are also an option. :awesome:

Just kidding, you don't /have/ to tell me. But my curiosity has been peaked.

And oh, I see... well I just hope you come out of hiding and join the chaos later on. D:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
...Oh my. Now I /really/ wanna know. But you're probably right...
...Although PMs are also an option. :awesome:

Just kidding, you don't /have/ to tell me. But my curiosity has been peaked.

And oh, I see... well I just hope you come out of hiding and join the chaos later on. D:
Heh maybe. But i'm telling you its Weird. it involves you guys (your avatars? its hard to explain). I DON'T WHY, I DIDN'T WANT TO DREAM THIS..... but i did. >_>

And I won't tell you, you tease me, i'll tease you right back. ;)

Yeah i'll stop hiding when things pick up.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Heh maybe. But i'm telling you its Weird. it involves you guys (your avatars? its hard to explain). I DON'T WHY, I DIDN'T WANT TO DREAM THIS..... but i did. >_>

And I won't tell you, you tease me, i'll tease you right back. ;)

Yeah i'll stop hiding when things pick up.
Ooooooh, was I Link then? Or maybe I wasn't even in it...

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
*rolls out of her nest* oh look, people

Wonder what tonight will hold

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
You were.... a female link.

Ok i'm gonna stop this xD I didn't ask for this, I don't dream at all. So i'm surprised that i dreamed about.... stuff.
Eh? Now I'm all curious about it...

But best not, I don't want to get you banned.

Top Bottom