• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm glad It was random. I'll check 256 alerts later (since I haven't bothered to due to... a special Person that enjoys him some... likes...
<.<

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
The lady has spoken!

I'm out too. Hyper needs me.

*puts on lipstick*
*kisses all over his face*
Lul. she's just being nice.

later slave owner... person... thingy.

hyper is one lucky dude xD he should be.... happy and stuff.

hope this doesn't take a wrong turn lol.

2 in a row, in your face. :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::smash:

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
CONFIRMED!

DoraBro has completely replaced LikeBro!!!!!
:joyful:
Jk. You'll always be LikeBro to me... unless you're DoraBro because it's aDORAble :D
Yes. Just yes! HAHAHAHA.

edit; Ah yes. Still on dat BB.

Probably too late, but

Bye, Wis!
Bye, Fourier!

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
THAT'S BETTER. See? Was that so hard?

I'll get you for this... :evil:
No, it wasn't actually! Thanks for nudging me in the right direction. Hot pink and size 6 font is the way to go! Now I know.

trololololol

edit; Wasn't so lucky on BB and I'm feeling quite tired. Gonna take a short nap! Later, guys!

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
No, it wasn't actually! Thanks for nudging me in the right direction. Hot pink and size 6 font is the way to go! Now I know.
trololololol
I'm glad I was able to shine some light in the matter.

D:<

GNITE SUPER SUPER BUTT POOPS.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Gonna get on BB now. Look for lasers or a triple Nayru's Love (red Zelda).

trololololol

edit; Wasn't so lucky on BB and I'm feeling quite tired. Gonna take a short nap! Later, guys!
Have a nice nap!

Edit: Is anyone even on?

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Gonna get on BB now. Look for lasers or a triple Nayru's Love (red Zelda).

Have a nice nap!

Edit: Is anyone even on?
They love to hide i guess.

Anyway, I'll be on for 2 hours... then i'm done probably to you guys' relief . I'll be black marth. blinking shield and stuff.

so tired lol.

A red zelda, now a neutral kirby after.... lol ok.

Beat whoever it is once, i'm not playing around. purple TL after, they left. GGS... you got beat. meh

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
In a room by myself along with a dark mk/black marth user who is rather pretty good with marth, makes me think it's one of those aib players I faced in free play

Edit: a purple Zss joined recently too.

Last edited:

Rukia

Enamored

trololololol

*puts blanket on him*

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Thanks D: she just... she never gives me anything anymore... nice to know you care :'D
I know, she's too busy being a slave owner... but i care for you.

UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE IN DIS HOUSE, this house isn't the same anymore.... our daughter pika left, and now our other family members barely visit... its always just me in dis house.

but its ok... we'll get through dis.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I know, she's too busy being a slave owner... but i care for you.

UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE IN DIS HOUSE, this house isn't the same anymore.... our daughter pika left, and now our other family members barely visit... its always just me in dis house.

but its ok... we'll get through dis.
Hey... it's not just you. You know I help around the house with the cooking and cleaning.

Last edited:
Top Bottom