• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
That gif Cx
Alright, im heading off to school :p Bye Twi :p
:awesome:

Alright, have a good day Danny! I need to get going, too. Gotta be up to pay some guy delivering wood to us since my parents won't be home.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I am never going to sleep at 8 again. First of all, who the hell even goes to sleep at 8? I must've been tired... I usually stay up waaayyyy later than that.

I was supposed to have my tourney match with Wis today but she left me hanging.....
Sorry, something came up. I'll be free tonight, though. I'll let ya know later when I'm available.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I am never going to sleep at 8 again. First of all, who the hell even goes to sleep at 8? I must've been tired... I usually stay up waaayyyy later than that.

Sorry, something came up. I'll be free tonight, though. I'll let ya know later when I'm available.
Okay sounds good.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
well.... morning thread peeps.

Finally done of doing stuff, so i'm gonna chill the day away with some BB. i'll be blue marth ^_^

Matsushi

True Blood
I fixed it. :D

Edit: Good Evening Matuokai! Don't think I don't see that like there. ;)
Hello, Pathy! I'm laughing so hard right now omg.
EDIT: I'm on BB as Dark Marth/White Peach. I will down taunt 3 times if I think I see someone familiar. ^___^

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
So I did some testing as to why connection all of a sudden get so lag-gy. So, we all know It's because of internet right? I did some theory testing and here's what I got.

Downloading (worry way to get lag-gy connections).

Someone else using another comp or lap (not so much).

Using Wi-Fi to your lap, phone, and so on (not so much).

Listening to music on YouTube while playing (not so much).

Lastly, running a lot of pages on comp, lap and so on (not a big deal at all).

So, the moral of the story is... Don't YOU DARE DOWNLOAD ANYTHING WHEN YOU,REALLY PLAYING ONLINE! >;(

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
So I did some testing as to why connection all of a sudden get so lag-gy. So, we all know It's because of internet right? I did some theory testing and here's what I got.

Downloading (worry way to get lag-gy connections).

Someone else using another comp or lap (not so much).

Using Wi-Fi to your lap, phone, and so on (not so much).

Listening to music on YouTube while playing (not so much).

Lastly, running a lot of pages on comp, lap and so on (not a big deal at all).

So, the moral of the story is... Don't YOU DARE DOWNLOAD ANYTHING WHEN YOU,REALLY PLAYING ONLINE! >;(
I just disconnect everything I have from Wi-Fi when I seriously want to play with no lag.
Edit: On BB as Fox and Red Zelda.

Last edited:
Top Bottom