• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I'm not being a pet.... I bet you want me in one of those collars and stuff.....

'Pet,' You might as well call me sex slave instead of that.
Nah you'll be my pet, i'll feed you apples and cook you tasty treats and junk. And give you bottles of ketchup, I know how you like ketchup.

Now that kaaz guy however..... will probably do that to you >:D

Oh damn. I like the sound of that.

I'm sure you could get someone. Your personality's great and that's all that matters!
I actually look good, its just this personality never comes out in real, I don't say anything..... at all. I'm shy as hell.

I'm fine with being alone anyway.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Nah you'll be my pet, i'll feed you apples and cook you tasty treats and junk. And give you bottles of ketchup, I know how you like ketchup.

I actually look good, its just this personality never comes out in real, I don't say anything..... at all. I'm shy as hell.

Nothing wrong with shy guys. Shy guys are so mmmm.

...#awkward

But why so shy? Your personality is awesome!

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811

That's exactly how I am. Sometimes I just so badly wanna say something but it never comes out. I swear, sometimes whenever someone tries to talk to me, my face gets all hot then I have no idea what to say or do next...

I think I would prefer to be alone too.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Nothing wrong with shy guys. Shy guys are so mmmm.

...#awkward

But why so shy? Your personality is awesome!
I don't know, girls make me shy. It just happens... no joke. aren't you married? xD (the status thingy)
That's exactly how I am. Sometimes I just so badly wanna say something but it never comes out.

I think I would prefer to be alone too.
I'm sure you'll find someone, I mean the dudes come to you, It's hard for me to ask a girl out because usually girls are shy and i'm shy, no one makes a move, it never begins, we forget about each other, years pass. story of my life.

3,000 posts yay. got nothing special for it tho.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I don't know, girls make me shy. It just happens... no joke. aren't you married? xD (the status thingy)

I'm sure you'll find someone, I mean the dudes come to you, It's hard for me to ask a girl out because usually girls are shy and i'm shy, no one makes a move, it never begins, we forget about each other, years pass. story of my life.

Nah, they actually don't. I rarely get a guy that'll ask me out, but when they do I reject them because I'm too shy. I can imagine you getting someone because you're funny and cool to be around. Everyone likes that on a girl/guy. Anyways, yeah. Not too many guys come to me. I think staying single would be best for me.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace

I'm sure you'll find someone, I mean the dudes come to you, It's hard for me to ask a girl out because usually girls are shy and i'm shy no one makes a move, it never begins, we forget about each other, years pass. story of my life.

Engaged is more like it, lol. Won't be happening for a couple more years, sadly. And I'm not trying to hit on you or anything. xD

But don't be so shy, you're awesome. ~

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Nah, they actually don't. I rarely get a guy that'll ask me out, but when they do I reject them because I'm too shy. I can imagine you getting someone because you're funny and cool to be around. Everyone likes that on a girl/guy. Anyways, yeah. Not too many guys come to me. I think staying single would be best for me.
At least you've been asked, nothing has happened for me. nothing. and I don't see it happening i'm like what? 20 now? yeah i'm going to give it up at some point probably when the year ends I'll give it up. and I'm starting to think that would be the best option for me too.
Engaged is more like it, lol. Won't be happening for a couple more years, sadly. And I'm not trying to hit on you or anything. xD

But don't be so shy, you're awesome. ~
then why'd you say that? xD anyway congratz.

and no, no i'm not.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
At least you've been asked, nothing has happened for me. nothing. and I don't see it happening i'm like what? 20 now? yeah i'm going to give it up at some point probably when the year ends I'll give it up. and I'm starting to think that would be the best option for me too.

and no, no i'm not.
'Cause shy guys are adorable. They always have been to me.

And don't say that about yourself. :<

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811

and no, no i'm not.
All I'm gonna say is don't give up just yet. I promise you that you'll find that special person someday. And you always have us as your friends to encourage you. But for right now if that's what you think is best, then that's fine too. Staying single is probably best for both of us right now.

And take the compliment! You really are an awesome person.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I'm a shy, paranoid, scared-of-everything-and-everyone kind of person.
I can't handle talking about relationships and I don't think I could handle really being in one anymore.

I get sad about it sometimes, of course, but I'm okay with being alone. No one can hurt you that way.

I freak out and hide away if someone approaches me romantically. It's happened. I feel bad for guys who take an interest, but I just can't do it.. as far as I'm concerned, I'm unlovable.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
'Cause shy guys are adorable. They always have been to me.

And don't say that about yourself. :<
That's cool. though most girls i've seen don't feel the same way, or don't care. sorry but i feel like that sometimes.
All I'm gonna say is don't give up just yet. I promise you that you'll find that special person someday. And you always have us as your friends to encourage you. But for right now if that's what you think is best, then just go with that.
I really doubt it. but thanks anyway.

No friends, just me, in fact I never had friends in all my life (i'm being serious). Mostly on my own now, if it wasn't for my family i'd never have lasted this long honestly. Anyway i'll probably head off soon, don't wanna down the thread more.

I guess i'll just dedicate my life to helping people, that's about the only thing that motivates me now. being a good person.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
That's cool. though most girls i've seen don't feel the same way, or don't care. sorry but i feel like that sometimes.

I really doubt it. but thanks anyway.

No friends, just me, in fact I never had friends in all my life (i'm being serious). Mostly on my own now, if it wasn't for my family i'd never have lasted this long honestly. Anyway i'll probably head off soon, don't wanna down the thread more.
Well, we look at you as friends. I do anyway. And I'm sure they (Peachy, Twi, Kaz, etc..) do too. You're a fun person to be around. Just the other day when I was feeling real depressed, and you came back on, it actually brightened up my mood because of the weird things we say to each other and it makes me laugh.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Well, we look at you as friends. I do anyway. And I'm sure they (Peachy, Twi, Kaz, etc..) do too. You're a fun person to be around. Just the other day when I was feeling real depressed, and you came back on, it actually brightened up my mood because of the weird things we say to each other and it makes me laugh.
Thanks, though to me it just doesn't feel 100% friendship. (no offense) since its just words on a forum is all. but thanks, you guys are cool though.

But your welcome, i try to make people feel better, its what I do.

kaazers

Smash Master
SOOOO. Yeah. I'll be heading off to bed in 20 or so minutes.
I love how we can discuss everything here. Have heart-to-hearts and all that.

It's kinda nice.

Will be on BB until then.

edit: Night, Pika.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Thanks, though to me it just doesn't feel 100% friendship. (no offense) since its just words on a forum is all. but thanks, you guys are cool though.

But your welcome, i try to make people feel better, its what I do.
I actually think of some people here as really close friends but I can see where you're coming from.

Oh look who popped in
The old man

kaazers

Smash Master
I actually think of some people here as really close friends but I can see where you're coming from.

Oh look who popped in
The old man
And getting older every day!
And hey, at least I'm honest about my… oldness.
My advanced, advanced oldness.

WELP. Trying to connect on BB.
Green Ike, guys.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I'm the weird person who will run and throw myself off the edge and fastfall to death several times just because someone looked at me in basic.

Mhm.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
OOKaaay. I think you just out-weirded me.

And weirded me out, too.
I can't help it. My door looks at me every night with a desire to make love. I am no longer a virgin for my door has taken care of that for me. Ah, here it is now.

Sweetie, not now.... I'm talking to people....

kaazers

Smash Master
I'm the weird person who will run and throw myself off the edge and fastfall to death several times just because someone looked at me in basic.

Mhm.
I might be able to attest to that.

I can't help it. My door looks at me every night with a desire to make love. I am no longer a virgin for my door has taken care of that for me. Ah, here it is now.

Sweetie, not now.... I'm talking to people....
Seeing a door now, huh? I guess Zero and I could never possibly stand a chance now.

Top Bottom