• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

kaazers

Smash Master
Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Anyone up for some 1v1's? I'm a Diddy main but I like to play as ZSS, Falco, and Pit too. My friend code 2277-6294-1025
Missed this. Sorry, not up to fighting right now.
Anyone else here want to?

I think we're all so busy being stupid here, lol.

EDIT: Dat page. That's right, I'm challenging you again, Twi. Whenever you see this, whenever you see this.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Honestly, I'm super confused on whats going on. XD
Madness.

Sweet sweet madness.
Anyone up for some 1v1's? I'm a Diddy main but I like to play as ZSS, Falco, and Pit too. My friend code 2277-6294-1025
Wow, completely missed this too. Super Pops, you got a good eye.

You might want to try the Arena if you're looking for matches. It's here.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Check out the Smashboards Arena thread located in the Welcome Center Subforum. You'll find people there to play.

Dat ninja...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Missed this. Sorry, not up to fighting right now.
Anyone else here want to?

I think we're all so busy being stupid here, lol.

EDIT: Dat page. That's right, I'm challenging you again, Twi. Whenever you see this, whenever you see this.
Kaaz, she got six pages in a row....SIX, I highly doubt anyone can stand a chance xD

kaazers

Smash Master
Had a power outage earlier; 2nd one of the year. I'm scared now. :(
Had 3 or 4 of them last year. Those suck… sitting there… praying your laptop battery doesn't go out, lol.
Kaaz, she got six pages in a row....SIX, I highly doubt anyone can stand a chance xD
Hey! You never know! I got a feeling I might just beat her.
And it was 8 pages. Eight.

EDIT:
LOVIN' DAT SIG, DANNY BOY ;D
I'm liking your post cause I pulled a Baby Peanut and you JUST saved me from double posting, haha.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
LOVIN' DAT SIG, DANNY BOY ;D
Agreed, that sig does make me wanna play, in a nice way, don't worry. (insert Peach+Pit shipping here) :p

Had 3 or 4 of them last year. Those suck… sitting there… praying your laptop battery doesn't go out, lol.

Hey! You never know! I got a feeling I might just beat her.
And it was 8 pages. Eight.

EDIT:
I'm liking your post cause I pulled a Baby Peanut and you JUST saved me from double posting, haha.
Tbh, where I live, power outages are not uncommon. Coincidentally, a thunderstorm caused only one blackout a very long time ago. These other outages that happen bout 3+ times a year are all by random.

I hope I'll have good luck in BB this time, doubt it though.

D

Deleted member

Not if there's another pic of Peach in a tight shirt around when I almost double post. :troll:

So you're on her side?
I see how it is. I'm sorry I don't have grape juice to offer you like she does.

I'm doing 9.
That grape juice was awesome! :D and she offers me something good, unlike you, who gives me trashy tacos >: ( She's never gonna quit, she will beat you! >:D

Last edited by a moderator:

kaazers

Smash Master
Tbh, where I live, power outages are not uncommon. Coincidentally, a thunderstorm caused only one blackout a very long time ago. These other outages that happen bout 3+ times a year are all by random.

But thunderstorms only happen once every 100 years in California right? /shot
Good luck on dat BB, AP.

That grape juice was awesome! :D and she offers me something good, unlike you, who gives me trashy tacos >:c She's never gonna quit, she will beat you! >:D
Dayum. Twi has a fan over hurr.
I thought you liked my tacos. I make them by hand myself ...just for you and this is how you repay me?
/gross sobbing

Last edited:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739

If I think I found you, I will perform the signal.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Good luck on dat BB, AP.

I thought you liked my tacos. I make them by hand myself ...just for you and this is how you repay me?
/gross sobbing

Actually one happened last month. *shrug*

If I think I found you, I will perform the signal.
Good luck. I tend to leave rooms if I don't like it, and I don't like many things.

D

Deleted member

Good luck on dat BB, AP.

/gross sobbing
You tried to kill me by taco poisoning! >:O Those tacos were badly made! >:O

Top Bottom