• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Player -0

Smash Hero

kaazers

Smash Master
You missed all the guests. At one point, I saw 9 guests, on top of the people on the thread...

I think I'll join you on BB.
We're way more engrossing than a soap opera: that's why we have all dese guests.
We c u lookin', guyz.

And great! Going through the palette again or sticking to one color? I'm Leopard Snake.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
We're way more engrossing than a soap opera: that's why we have all dese guests.
We c u lookin', guyz.

And great! Going through the palette again or sticking to one color? I'm Leopard Snake.
Yeah, rotating the colors. Primarily going to use Black and White though. I've had a thing for those colors lately.
You guess?

*slams door...... To Path'sRoom*
My poor door. :[[

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Guess who's back? :awesome:
I have grape juice.

kaazers

Smash Master
Mkay.
Current Bracket:
Never really worked with brackets before so I just wanna make sure I'm reading it correctly.
According to this, I'm gonna be facing either Wis or Fourier, right?

EDIT: Not getting anyone on dat BB and I'm nodding off.
It's Saturday night: there should be plenty of people on so wai?

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I thought you'd never come back, but now you can protect me! ^_^
Yay! *drinks grape juice* It tastes awesome!
Pfff you should know me better than that. No one can stay away from this thread once they're on it.
Ikr? Grape juice dabess.

kaazers

Smash Master
There really is no rush though.
I know, but I have a feeling this next one will be my last round, and it would be convenient if I got knocked out before I go missing again in a few days, lol. Don't want to keep the others waiting and all.

kaazers

Smash Master
Well… this is supposed to be just a casual tourney and all, hahah.
in b4 it stretches into next week, lol

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I know, but I have a feeling this next one will be my last round, and it would be convenient if I got knocked out before I go missing again in a few days, lol. Don't want to keep the others waiting and all.
Oh... sorry, I didn't know that. :x

I think it will stretch into the week though.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Cool, I'll keep a lookout for you.
I'm going to assume you're using Marth.
Should you ever think you found me, input these commands, in order:
Up taunt, short hop, dolphin slash, fastfall, dash to the right, up smash, crouch five times, dash to the left, dash attack to the left, full jump, neutral air, double jump, back air, back air, short hop, fastfall, short hop, fastfall, shield, counter, roll to the right, roll to the left, side taunt.

I have noticed many occasions where someone happens to perform the correct signal without being the correct person, so hopefully this more complex signal will nullify the possibility of that happening to us.

EDIT: Hey guys, I'll be leaving for about an hour now. Brb.
EDIT 2: Okay, back. Going back on Basic Brawl now.

Last edited:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
I'm still on dat Basic as Snake.
All right. I'm still red Marth. Since you're Snake, the signal will be slightly different for you.
Taunt, short hop, grenade pull, shield to drop the grenade, dash to the right, up smash, crouch five times, DACUS to the left, full jump, neutral air, full jump, back air, back air, short hop, fastfall, short hop, fastfall, dsmash, shield the dsmash, roll to the right, roll to the left, taunt.

kaazers

Smash Master
All right. I'm still red Marth. Since you're Snake, the signal will be slightly different for you.
Taunt, short hop, grenade pull, shield to drop the grenade, dash to the right, up smash, crouch five times, DACUS to the left, full jump, neutral air, full jump, back air, back air, short hop, fastfall, short hop, fastfall, dsmash, shield the dsmash, roll to the right, roll to the left, taunt.
You sure that's specific enough? I've seen at least 7 Snakes do that this past hour, but alriiiiiiiiiight.

Top Bottom