• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Update:
oh shoot i think I messed up the bracket gimme a sec

If you have your matches, could you tag me in the post stating the outcome, or pm me? That way I can keep the brackets updating without having to hunt for the winner.

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
How about 1 pst? That's in about 2 hours.
Okay that sounds good

@ victinivcreate1 victinivcreate1 okay you brawl dan and then we'll go, I be on basic brawl til then but i'll still be viewing the thread til then.

Sigh it didn't register as soon as I clicked the post button the first time it took me to a download site, I clicked refresh and I find my posts not visible so I try again and this dp results, (sometimes I wonder if this site is automatically taking me to a download site by itself.)

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Okay that sounds good

@ victinivcreate1 victinivcreate1 okay you brawl dan and then we'll go, I be on basic brawl til then but i'll still be viewing the thread til then.

Sigh it didn't register as soon as I clicked the post button the first time it took me to a download site, I clicked refresh and I find my posts not visible so I try again and this dp results, (sometimes I wonder if this site is automatically taking me to a download site by itself.)
I'm adding you now

D

Deleted member

Hey guys, this a random/weird question but im deciding whether or not I should go to the UFGT10:X tournament in Chicago, do you guys think I should go? (And another stupid question, what should my name be? I kinda don't wanna use "XDanDan" :p)

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I need to stop getting so nervous in these matches. GGs Richard. I played like ass (again).
@ P PATH O__o I won against Richard 2-1
@ Richard 89 Richard 89 Want to keep playing for fun?

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
WHAT?! But we were supposed to brawl today, did I say something that made you leave?:(

I feel at fault here.:c
Nah it'll just be too laggy. as everyone is using the wi-fi now. (yesterday could have been fine however)

not your fault, just don't have much to say. alright later.

kaazers

Smash Master
Hey guys, this a random/weird question but im deciding whether or not I should go to the UFGT10:X tournament in Chicago, do you guys think I should go? (And another stupid question, what should my name be? I kinda don't wanna use "XDanDan" :p)
If you feel like you want to I say go for it! I bet you'll have fun.
Name?
Danny Phantom :troll:

D

Deleted member

/thumbs up

Imagine me entering a tournament with the name "Super Super Butt Poops." Haha, I doubt anyone would forget me!
Lol that name would have everyone talking about you xD
Person 1: Who do you want to win the tournament?
Person 2: Super Super Butt Poops!
Person 1: ......O.o

kaazers

Smash Master
Lol that name would have everyone talking about you xD
Person 1: Who do you want to win the tournament?
Person 2: Super Super Butt Poops!
Person 1: ......O.o
HAHAHA.
Right? I doubt there'd be a person who wouldn't root for me if they saw such an awesome name.

...That awkward moment when you're now tempted to use that name.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

HAHAHA.
Right? I doubt there'd be a person who wouldn't root for me if they saw such an awesome name.

...That awkward moment when you're now tempted to use that name.
Lol xD You'd become one of the most popular smashers with that name xD
Maybe I should use it :o

kaazers

Smash Master
Lol xD You'd become one of the most popular smashers with that name xD
Maybe I should use it :o
I would die laughing if you actually used that name. HAHAH.

"You heard of that Peach main with the amazing gamer tag?"
"Super Super Butt Poops? Oh, yeah, he's my friend. PSHHH. He took inspiration for that name from me. :awesome:"

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
UGGHHHH STILL WAITIN! Unless I'm supposed to play Dan.
lol relax, I doubt we'll be done with this tourney today. You don't have to stay logged on and waiting. You're playing whoever loses match #9.

You should goooooo!

What about Taco? xD idk

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I would die laughing if you actually used that name. HAHAH.

"You heard of that Peach main with the amazing gamer tag?"
"Super Super Butt Poops? Oh, yeah, he's my friend. PSHHH. He took inspiration for that name from me. :awesome:"
*coughItwasmyideacough*

D

Deleted member

@ kaazers kaazers Im actually thinking about using that name xD I wanna see people's reactions to that name xD
@ P PATH O__o Im still thinking :p Lol and isn't there already a smasher who's name is Taco? :o

kaazers

Smash Master
*coughItwasmyideacough*
That's why I said he took inspiration for that name from me. I inspired you to call me "Super Super Butt Poops" so there! HURR.
@ kaazers kaazers Im actually thinking about using that name xD I wanna see people's reactions to that name xD
@ P PATH O__o Im still thinking :p Lol and isn't there already a smasher who's name is Taco? :o
Do eeeeeeeet!

Top Bottom