• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
No. I'm gonna (try to) stay up and hopefully play some Basic Brawl with a few of you again.
/yawn

Yeah. I got this.

Huh. Looks like the battle finished! And I just got here, too.
Alright get some coffee or something....

Well yeah, guess I'm boring lul.

kaazers

Smash Master
Alright get some coffee or something....

Well yeah, guess I'm boring lul.
Can't stand coffee. Gasp-worthy, I know. The stuff makes me feel sick. Get headaches and all whenever I drink it. Hahah.

Gonna turn on my wii again and hop on Basic. That always helps stave off sleepiness.
You guys know which two characters I'll play.

EDIT: …I'm not even gonna say it. Hehehe...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I already fulfilled by purpose, milady has safely escaped to a place where you can't get her, I distracted you well did I not? :troll: now I must bid you farewell, get in my way again and i won't be so merciful. *ninja vanish*

Just go to sleep lol.
THAT'S ALRIGHT! I JUST SLAUGHTER "MILADY" WHEN SHE RETURNS! :demon: NOW YOU'RE RUNNING LIKE A COWARD?! GO AHEAD AND RUN! BUT KNOW THAT YOU WILL MEET YOUR END SOON....*changes back to normal Dan* Hey, is anyone gonna be on BB? :p

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Can't stand coffee. Gasp-worthy, I know. The stuff makes me feel sick. Get headaches and all whenever I drink it. Hahah.

Gonna turn on my wii again and hop on Basic. That always helps stave off sleepiness.
Mmkay.

I'll keep on the lookout for them, i'll probably just chill, instead of attacking you.

THAT'S ALRIGHT! I JUST SLAUGHTER "MILADY" WHEN SHE RETURNS! :demon: NOW YOU'RE RUNNING LIKE A COWARD?! GO AHEAD AND RUN! BUT KNOW THAT YOU WILL MEET YOUR END SOON....*changes back to normal Dan* Hey, is anyone gonna be on BB? :p
I'm not running, its just slow today.

anyway me and kaaz will be on BB.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Okay, i'll look for you AGAIN :p I'll be a blue Jigglypuff and Sing three times :p So, you're gonna be a blue Ike and who else? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

kaazers

Smash Master
Okay, i'll look for you AGAIN :p I'll be a blue Jigglypuff and Sing three times :p So, you're gonna be a blue Ike and who else? :p
I like switching my colors around, but I'll stay blue as Ike so it's easier for you to find. I'll also play Red Snake.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I'll be blue ness, and neutral kirby, maybe a blue marth.

Blinking shield is da key to find me.

I just saw this... what were you gonna say? I don't mind.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Psst.

Hey.

Hey guys.

Look.

We've officially surpassed the BBFF.
I'll be another hour or so, gonna stock up on stuff for the impending snowmageddon ver2.0 coming later tonight. I'll be back.

D

Deleted member

YAY! WE SURPASSED THE BBFF! ^-^ *runs around like an idiot* also, @ XStarWarriorX XStarWarriorX Were you just in a room with a Yellow Yoshi and a Green Ike? :o

kaazers

Smash Master
Psst.

Hey.

Hey guys.

Look.

We've officially surpassed the BBFF.
I'll be another hour or so, gonna stock up on stuff for the impending snowmageddon ver2.0 coming later tonight. I'll be back.
Yeah. Aren't we awesome?

See you in an hour or so.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I know how you feel, Kaaz. I'm.tired.as.hell right now. Debating on whether or not I should get on BB....

Also:

Thank you, my ninja warrior

kaazers

Smash Master
I know how you feel, Kaaz. I'm.tired.as.hell right now. Debating on whether or not I should get on BB....

Also:

Thank you, my ninja warrior
Makes sense to get on Basic before you conk out entirely later on then, eh? That's why I'm getting on now. Don't know if I'll be able to later… being tired sucks.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Makes sense to get on Basic before you conk out entirely later on then, eh? That's why I'm getting on now. Don't know if I'll be able to later… being tired sucks.
This is because you guys sleep late....

Told you guys it would bite you later.

kaazers

Smash Master
This is because you guys sleep late....

Told you guys it would bite you later.
We know this and yet we still can't stop...!

Though I'm also this tired today since I had to get up at 5AM today… a double whammy.

Basic only giving me the sandbag right now.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I actually went to bed early last night D: Had to get up at 9 this morning so that probably explains why.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
I actually went to bed early last night D: Had to get up at 9 this morning so that probably explains why.
Same here: also went to bed earlier. Funny how we both had to get up early today.

…Wow. Guys, if you see a drunk looking Blue Ike or Red Snake, it might just be me. I'm playing so weird right now, lol.

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Same here: also went to bed earlier. Funny how we both had to get up early today.

…Wow. Guys, if you see a drunk looking Blue Ike or Red Snake, it might just be me. I'm playing so weird right now, lol.
Hate getting up early...

I think I'm gonna get on Basic then. Red Marth who up taunts three times if I see someone recognizable. So I guess I'm looking for... Z, Kaaz and Dan?

D

Deleted member

I noticed.

Wait. Somehow this turned into a Team Battle, hahah.
Anyways, LET'S DO THIS THEN.
Wait, which Ike are you? The blue one right? Cx Oh yeah, we have to make this Zelda leave, the Transformation move crashes my game D:

kaazers

Smash Master
I have to go for a bit. I'll get back on BB when I come back.
Alright. See you soon.
Wait, which Ike are you? The blue one right? Cx Oh yeah, we have to make this Zelda leave, the Transformation move crashes my game D:
I'm the Red Snake now. Let's try to get this Zelda to leave then.

EDIT: Purple Toon Link, why are you AFC all of a sudden? Come backkkk.
EDIT2: Zelda left. Now this AFC Tlink...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Alright. See you soon.

I'm the Red Snake now. Let's try to get this Zelda to leave then.

EDIT: Purple Toon Link, why are you AFC all of a sudden? Come backkkk.
Yyeeess ^-^ That troll left ^-^ I wonder what this new 4th player is like :o

kaazers

Smash Master
Yyeeess ^-^ That troll left ^-^ I wonder what this new 4th player is like :o
HAHAHA.
Oh, man.
Dan, don't hit the AFC player within the first second when a new player comes in. They'll think you're a crasher or something and attack you! You crack me up.

EDIT:
Sorry guys this blue marth, green MK, green snake is just too fun.

Dat lucas is getting in da way tho.
No problem. Dan and I found each other and are just messing around with this group. Have fun, yo.
So what I miss? o:
Pretty much what I just wrote to Z, hahah.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

HAHAHA.
Oh, man.
Dan, don't hit the AFC player within the first second when a new player comes in. They'll think you're a crasher or something and attack you! You crack me up.

EDIT:
No problem. Dan and I found each other and are just messing around with this group. Have fun, yo.

Pretty much what I just wrote to Z, hahah.
And you decided to tell me JUST now? Cx Now this Ike and Toon Link hate me! Cx

kaazers

Smash Master
And you decided to tell me JUST now? Cx Now this Ike and Toon Link hate me! Cx
I thought that was common knowledge. Hahah.

And you trolling by circle camping those two players and making them rage so hard on Spear Pillar… LOL. Oh man.

D

Deleted member

I thought that was common knowledge. Hahah.

And you trolling by circle camping those two players and making them rage so hard on Spear Pillar… LOL. Oh man.
Omg that was so much fun ^-^ And how were we playing on the Target Test stage? :o (lol you made that Sonic rage-quit Cx)

Top Bottom