• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
*eyes flash in the darkness and you feel cold metal on your forehead*

"You mother&$@&er*

What are you gonna shoot me? *smirks* You got one shot kid, make it count. If you miss i'll slice you up good ;)

....I couldn't find the cool thingy I was looking for, so i went for this. meh.

Nah, it's fine if you're not feeling like it right now.
I'm always up for it, I just like it when's there's more people around, makes it funnier to see the reactions they give me :p

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero

What are you gonna shoot me? *smirks* You got one shot kid, make it count. If you miss i'll slice you up good ;)

....I couldn't find the cool thingy I was looking for, so i went for this. meh.

I'm always up for it, It's just like it when's there's more people around, makes it funnier to see the reactions they give me :p
*releases grip except for my forefinger on the pistol then spins it around so I'm holding it by the barrel and slams it into your temple, proceeds to tie you up*

Now.... Kaaz....

kaazers

Smash Master
I upset no one!

These last three days have been nothing but depression in this house. Just thought about that.
That's not true. We've had good times and fun times interspersed here, too!

*releases grip except for my forefinger on the pistol then sins it around so I'm holding it by the barrel and slams it into your temple, proceeds to tie you up*

Now.... Kaaz....
And this wouldn't be one of them. skdj asljd lsaj /runs

… I seriously can't connect.

edit: Someone's stuck on selecting character. Must be the person bluekandy was talking about.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
*releases grip except for my forefinger on the pistol then sins it around so I'm holding it by the barrel and slams it into your temple, proceeds to tie you up*

Now.... Kaaz....
You had one shot bub, and you didn't even take it, heh typical rookie. *while player turns around to find rope* *Releases smoke bomb* HAHAHAHAHAHA, we're gonna have some fun now, pikachu. Guess where I am? if you guess wrong, i'll slowly slice you until there's no more of you around..... :p

wis isn't giving any love lately, that's why I'm gonna get apple pikachu. muhahahahaha.

kaazers

Smash Master
I'll add that this showdown between Pika--- Player -0 and Z is better than some of the other… more mature stuff that's been going on here, haha….

Player -0

Smash Hero
You had one shot bub, and you didn't even take it, heh typical rookie. *while player turns around to find rope* *Releases smoke bomb* HAHAHAHAHAHA, we're gonna have some fun now, pikachu. Guess where I am? if you guess wrong, i'll slowly slice you until there's no more of you around..... :p
I've already got you tied up and got your knife.... Unless you've got another on you. I'm not strip searching you.....

Wis, I need you for strip searchin'.

Besides... When do I not have rope?

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I'll just stand in the corner and proceed to undress for no apparent reason.

Edit: OH DAMN! THEN I'M YOUR GIRL

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I've already got you tied up and got your knife.... Unless you've got another on you. I'm not strip searching you.....

Wis, I need you for strip searchin'.

Besides... When do I not have rope?
*smoke covers the area* HA! all you got was my dagger, now you'll have to deal with my blade, it's no fun if I shoot you now is it? plus my sword is hungry for some pikachu action..... now play my little game..... *laughs evilly*

No one b strip searching me, you'll have to catch me first!

Player -0

Smash Hero
Wait a minute..... I knocked you out, unless you take the butt of a pistol to the head a lot.... Although you do hang out with Wis so I wouldn't be surprised if you do harsher stuff.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Oh so I can't be a joker type villain then? *serious mode* Fine. I'll play your game then.
what's the safe word? (inb4 there is no safe word)

That's more like it. Hhhhh gimme dat body of yours babe hhhhhhh nnyyeeaahhhh

Kaz, who are you playing as in case I run into you?

kaazers

Smash Master
Well..... Kaaz.....

*pops knuckles*
lsakdj salkdj slakjd lsakjd

H-hey. In my last sparring class I only took, like, 6 punches to the face so I could totally take you on!

Maybe.

edit: HEY. WEREN'T WE TALKING ABOUT OUR SIGNS AND ALL? We should do that instead. Yes.

@Wis: Neutral Ike. I might switch though.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Oh, gawd, I'm laughing so HARD, nothing like coming back here and reading this thread!

Player -0

Smash Hero
lsakdj salkdj slakjd lsakjd

H-hey. In my last sparring class I only took, like, 6 punches to the face so I could totally take you on!

Maybe.

edit: HEY. WEREN'T WE TALKING ABOUT OUR SIGNS AND ALL? We should do that instead. Yes.

@Wis: Neutral Ike. I might switch though.
Maybe Wis will know what to do with you......

My body is all yours, *undresses* do whatever you want babe.

sorry everybody, but wis wants to play dis game. no showdown 4 u.
Wait... Weren't you tied up AND knocked out?

Wut...

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Maybe Wis will know what to do with you......

Wait... Weren't you tied up AND knocked out?

Wut...
I know she will, I can't wait ;)

I can take more than a pistol whip to the face buddeh. plus I had another knife on me. (we're not playing dis game cuz wis wants my body. sorry.)

I'm still calling you pikachu though.

Player -0

Smash Hero
I know she will, I can't wait ;)

I can take more than a pistol whip to the face buddeh. plus I had another knife on me. (we're not playing dis game cuz wis wants my body. sorry.)

I'm still calling you pikachu though.
*glare*

Wis said she won't hurt me so hah!

I'm safe.

Pikachu.
I'm sure Wis can do something with you.....

....Or I might have to do something..

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
*glare*

I'm sure Wis can do something with you.....

....Or I might have to do something..
How about apple pikachu? unless you change your avatar, I'm gonna be calling you pikachu, and showing you random pictures of ketchup at times.

when are you doing the sign personality thingy btw?

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
My body is all yours, *undresses* do whatever you want babe.

sorry everybody, but wis wants to play dis game. no showdown 4 u.
Idk now. I-I'm kind of nervous
/blush

Wis said she won't hurt me so hah!

I'm safe.

Pikachu.
I WON'T HURT YOU ANYMORE

And I'll just be green Zelda hangin' around.

kaazers

Smash Master
I WON'T HURT YOU ANYMORE

Awww yiss.

And gotcha.

I'll probably do it tomorrow, going to bed soon... So pages 19-21 are the zodiac sign stuff, gonna compile a list later and then go from there.

So you want to have 'fun' later? Alright.....
Fun? Wait. What the heck does that mean? You hang around Wis long enough and you get paranoid when you hear that word.

Goodnight, though!

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Idk now. I-I'm kind of nervous
/blush

I WON'T HURT YOU ANYMORE

Aww that's so cute, I wonder why people say your rough in bed? your too shy to even begin :p

btw I might as well let you all know, this is my final week, after this I'll probably be never seen around this house. sorry but I had to tell you guys or else you'd be wondering why I'm never around.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Awww yiss.

And gotcha.

Fun? Wait. What the heck does that mean? You hang around Wis long enough and you get paranoid when you hear that word.

Goodnight, though!
I'll get you guess...

Aww that's so cute, I wonder why people say your rough in bed? your too shy to even begin :p

btw I might as well let you all know, this is my final week, after this I'll probably be never seen around this house. sorry but I had to tell you guys or else you'd be wondering why I'm never around.
I'll bite, why are you leaving?

kaazers

Smash Master

… D:

But we're Aquarius buddies.

That really sucks but alright…

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Awww yiss.

And gotcha.

Goodnight, though!
That's not me. Just got back online.

And why are you leaving Zero? Don't go D:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I'll get you guess...

I'll bite, why are you leaving?
I'll be busy as hell.

Spring semester + other things = busy all week, no time to hang around only to sleep, unless I wanna wreck my sleeping habits (again) and over work myself.

So that means i'll be gone until the summer. :/ If i'm lucky i'll pop back in here during the weekends but only for a few posts .-.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I'll be busy as hell.

Spring semester + other things = busy all week, no time to hang around only to sleep, unless I wanna wreck my sleeping habits (again) and over work myself.

So that means i'll be gone until the summer. :/ If i'm lucky i'll pop back in here during the weekends but only for a few posts .-.
So I wouldn't get to talk to you for 5 months ._.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I'll be busy as hell.

:< Pop back in as much as you can.

Player -0

Smash Hero
I'll be busy as hell.

Ah. I think I can speak for all of us when we say we'll be waiting for you to return. Good Luck and farewell!

I'm posting in advance in case I'm unable to respond later.

kaazers

Smash Master
I'll be busy as hell.

That sucks. We'll miss your crazy antics. And like Path said, pop in as much as you can!

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Seriously? I'm just some guy who messed around the BBFF thread, and now you'll all miss me?

.............I don't know what to say.......Embarrass

Top Bottom