• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

brawl online freaking sucks

tughy

Smash Rookie
Why nintendo, why?
this game lags more then xbox live,
my god you think that nintendo would spend some cash on the biggest and only big game for wii this year
but the online game play is pathetic to say the least, this wouldnt be even acceptable back in the 90s.

what the hell is nintendo thinking seriously?

Sonic527

Smash Apprentice
I wonder the samething at times when you look at other online titles like Mario Strikers and Mario Kart Wii which almost have flawless gameplay. At least the Friend Finder is the next best option for online fights.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I woudn't consider Mario Strikers to have flawless online gameplay. There were a ton of lag spikes and lag outs there. Mario Kart however is indeed flawless.

Amide

Smash Lord
I really don't think it's that awful. Am I the only one? If it doesn't lag, the only problem is friend codes. And once you have put in a lot, you don't have to worry about that.

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
my god you think that nintendo would spend some cash on the biggest and only big game for wii this year
Just cause YOU think this is the only big or important game for the wii doesn't mean it is. See that money maker known as WiiFit. Yeah, it's bigger than Brawl.

Anther

Smash Champion
Shut up with the whining. This game's just as laggy as any other online game. The fact that it's impossible to use any lag hiding techniques in this game is the reason you notice it more. Other games such as Halo or Mario Kart don't need to keep all parties constantly synced therefore the connection LOOKS smooth. Go play Mario Kart if you can't stand this luxury.

Of course, the fc system is stupid along with the default brawl online options... but what can ya do.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Well, it's either you get random desynched laggy hits, or online is just laggy in general...

You decide.

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
This game's just as laggy as any other online game..
Actually your wrong. I can name a dozen PC and console games that I play online all the time with little to no lag or input lag. Fact is, the bandwidth being pushed out by what ever or who ever Nintendo decided to use as an ISP is waaaay to low.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Dead Horse is freaking dead. Beating it will not bring it back to life. :O

Whatever, Free Posts+1

Top Bottom