• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+ not working online

GirugaMarc

Smash Apprentice
A friend and I are having trouble with Brawl+ online

That thing where it shows your opponent SD, when he actually didn't keeps happening...

we're using the updated codes

I don't know what's wrong=x

Greenpoe

Smash Ace
If you both are using the EXACT same codeset with EXACTLY the same codes on, then it won't desync. If the problem presists, then either have one person create the .GCT file and send it to the other to use OR both people should download the GCT file from the same location, as this would remove any potential error.

Revven

FrankerZ
Greenpoe, It's not him. The buffer code seems to desync for an unknown reason. Turn it off.
No it doesn't. No codes desync anyone anymore, all of them work perfectly online. The buffer code is just preferred to have off because of WiFi lag. Personally, I'm fine with a low buffer online but, he doesn't have to turn it off unless the person he is going to play has it off.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
Make sure you have the exact same FILE
This matters. Having the same codes in different order can make the game desync. Also not using texture hacks if you have them.

Top Bottom