• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl- not working on gecko

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
So I have had an issue starting up Brawl- for a while now (about 2 weeks now) and I've tried everything I know possible to fix the issue.

Problem and Issue is when I try booting up Brawl- via Gecko OS through Homebrew, it acknowledges that the codes are there, it reads the codes and says that it's loaded up but once Brawl is up, none of the codes are really applied and vBrawl is played.

I replaced few character imports before all this but once I ran into this issue, I redid everything back to it's original form (didn't solve it) and since then I've been juggling possible solutions. Now, I've even re-downloaded Brawl- and that didn't help (newest one), reformatted my memory card, I thought my Wii would the issue so I did it on my friend's Wii (and on their SD card w/Homebrew) and to no avail I'm still stuck with a non-functioning Brawl-. The only possible scenario is that the disc for whatever reason can't load up a smashmod at all (but for whatever reason still boots vBrawl) and therefore I must get a new copy of Brawl but I want to know if that's ever an actual problem to loading Brawl-. Also I want to avoid having to search/buying a new copy just for this aswell.

I've done EVERYTHING to my knowledge and finally I've come out for suggestions/help from anyone that would know. Feel free to shoot a solution (please) of what I can do.

I also posted this on smashmods, hoping to get help from people on smashboards aswell. If this does get locked for whatever reason post here. http://www.smashmods.com/forum/thread-3027.html

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
For starters, you're doing it wrong. All you have to do is put the files on the root of the SD card, boot up Brawl, go to stage builder, and then you have Brawl - .

Top Bottom