• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Minus 4.0b Release Date Announced: September 4th

WwwWario

Smash Ace
Nobody said anything about sm4sh being bad. The guy who you quoted originally said "count me in." Your just picking a fight.

and honestly if you haven't seen any melee hate then you must not go on any smash related stuff like holy crap
I wasn't trying to start a fight, I just said that Smash 4 haters always, everywhere, bash the game for "not having combos". And I watch close to all videos from VGBootCamp, Tourney Locator, and I'm here at Smashboards, obviously :) So I do see a lot, but I don't see as much hate against Melee from Sm4sh fans as against Sm4sh itself. Nothing personal, just wanted to point it out.

And I think both Melee and Sm4sh are amazing games, both casual and competitive :)

CelloLuCC

Smash Apprentice
I wasn't trying to start a fight, I just said that Smash 4 haters always, everywhere, bash the game for "not having combos". And I watch close to all videos from VGBootCamp, Tourney Locator, and I'm here at Smashboards, obviously :) So I do see a lot, but I don't see as much hate against Melee from Sm4sh fans as against Sm4sh itself. Nothing personal, just wanted to point it out.

And I think both Melee and Sm4sh are amazing games, both casual and competitive :)
Like I said, idk how you don't find any hate in melee. I've seen people write insane things. But whatever, lets just drop it.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
"THISH MOVE DEALS SIX SIX SIX DAMAGE"

"In brawl minus we fixed that by giving him the GANDOKEN"

"..and putting them in range for an aerial followup... TA FINISH THEM OFF"

His presentation couldn't be more grating.
Dude, dude. It's fun. It's called fun, try having some.

Don't worry, next video will be even better. Just for you.

I'm totally not biased, it's not like I did the voice for it or anything.

EIREXE

Smash Apprentice
This only seems to show Gannondorf being incredibly overpowered...
The point went completely over your head, considering brawl minus uses pretty much the only perfect balance philosophy, if everyone is OP, no one is.

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
The point went completely over your head, considering brawl minus uses pretty much the only perfect balance philosophy, if everyone is OP, no one is.
Oh, okay. I guess I'll just have to see other characters when this comes out. Just from what I've seen, nearly every one of his moves, I don't mean to say this will be terrible, just that it's going to be really difficult to make everyone that good. (Not to say that they won't be able to do it, just that it will be hard.)

Last edited:

DownsideC

Smash Cadet
NNID
Audiohades50
3DS FC
3797-8964-1796
Nice, I remember way back when I used to play this all the time, I'm gonna totally check this out tho.

Blue Sun Studios

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueSunStudios
3DS FC
4768-8305-0092
If only my Wii's lens still worked, I'd be playing Brawl– all day, every day.

JipC

Smash Journeyman
So this is pretty much Smash 4 if it had combos AND Pichu?

Count me in.
How the heck do you equate B- to Smash 4?
Smash 4's mechanics are mostly Brawl's but with more polish and the ledgetrumping thing, also with a bunch of new characters.
B- is just a Brawl mod that makes everyone broken as hell and adds more stages + Pichu

FireTails

Smash Cadet
How the heck do you equate B- to Smash 4?
Smash 4's mechanics are mostly Brawl's but with more polish and the ledgetrumping thing, also with a bunch of new characters.
B- is just a Brawl mod that makes everyone broken as hell and adds more stages + Pichu
Not Brawl's mechanics. JipC plz.

Top Bottom