• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl/Melee airdodge code.

Celestis

Smash Ace
I recall seeing I think Brawl -, Fox had an air dodge that enabled him to dodge like melee if there is a direction input at the time of the dodge, or dodge like brawl if no directional input is put at the time.
I have been thinking it would be useful to have this as a universal code for brawl since both dodging systems have there perks., but have had no luck finding one. So yeah, I need help finding it if it was even ever made. If not, oh well then.
Thanks anyway.

Celestis

Smash Ace
I have been hunting threw Google, and figures I am in the wrong section x[

Celestis

Smash Ace
I already use that one, and it was not it. It just made Melee dodge the first one you did, and brawl dodge the remaining dodges until you hit the ground again. I am hoping for total control of witch one I use.

Revven

FrankerZ
Sorry, that is not available. What you see in Brawl Minus is just exclusive to Fox. It's not even a code you can use, it was coding made for his character file for the mod.

Celestis

Smash Ace
I kinda thought that was the case, but was hoping it was later made into a code. Okay, thank you then

Top Bottom