• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Mains Theme Songs - What Tune Do you Move To?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
So get this. What if your character or main had a theme song? What would it be? Hell, what if this song was used for a combo video? What would it be?

Choose (up to) your top 4 characters from main to 4th most used.
Pick a song title that fits that character in your definition to a T.
Link a youtube video to said song for us to listen to!

It's easy! Try to use this Format:

:pit: - Vater Unser "Our Father" by E Nomine - link

Quote this post to get the format if you'd like.

I will update this post later with the rest of mine :)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Actually I just put a "format" because people like prettyness. I don't really mind :)

Im hoping to make this sorta a contest and then have people vote on the best song for each character.

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
:olimar:-What what in the butt :p

(i main him)

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
:metaknight: Dancing Mad Remix - Fanatic Harmony

I've just recently mained Meta Knight. When I think of a piece of music to go with a Meta Knight combo video, "Dancing Mad Remix - Fanatic Harmony" comes to mind. It is a fast-paced rock version of "Dancing Mad" - the ending boss theme of Kefka Palazzo from Final Fantasy VI. When I think of Meta Knight, he's overall a cool character, and so a cool rock version of any song would suit him, as opposed to the original, which is supposed to be more gothic/angelic.
My Meta Knight color is
Pink, and the color scheme of said palette happens to remind me of the color scheme of Kefka, hence the reference. Kefka in Dissidia: Final Fantasy/Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy has a playstyle where the player launches random spells to confuse the opponent; dancing in the air and launching spells like a madman. The way I play Meta Knight - and the way other MK mains play him - is to simply "dance" in the air and launch random attacks like madmen, hence, "Dancing Mad", which works perfectly for the fact that the Meta Knight color I choose resembles Kefka's colors.
The main point is, this fast-paced piece fits Meta Knight well, especially with the pink color palette. That's my thought on this.

:rob: BLUE NOAH

R.O.B. is a robot. Techno goes with robots. This piece of techno suits R.O.B. rather well, with tthe upbeat tempo, the speed of the music, and the fact it's so spunky like R.O.B.'s personality (assuming he even has one) just seem to fit well. I look at R.O.B., and I think of music along the lines of "BLUE NOAH", by DJ Sharpnel.

:falcon: Beyond Abilities

I don't play Captain Falcon as well as other established Falcon mains, and if anything, I'm not a very good Falcon in general (don't know if it's me, or if it's the character, or both), but that doesn't stop me from playing around and just doing some cool stuff with him when the opportunity arises. In fact, Captain Falcon has the potential for possibly some of the flashiest KOs I've seen, and in my opinion, this music just emphasizes how cool Falcon is as a character.
As the intro to the song implies "a young man trying to impress beyond his abilities" says that with enough flashiness, you can make a low-tier character, like Falcon, look like an awesome fighter, just on how flashy his KOs can be.

:ganondorf: Mirror Mirror

Every music that goes with Ganondorf has to be either heavy metal or power metal. "Mirror Mirror" fits that bill. It may not be dark or "death, kill, murder", but just hearing this sounds like I'm in a medieval land ready to slay dragons and orcs. Though this may sound more akin to Link than anyone else, the sound of this music - being power metal - is something that makes me think of Ganondorf than any other character. Ganondorf may not be a hero, but I'm sure he'll slay dragons and ogres just to show he can.

There you have it: my four characters. Though the latter two aren't the ones I use THE most, I use them enough to warrant listing them... that, and I can't think of music for the other characters I use outside of Meta Knight and R.O.B.. That's about it. Some feedback would be nice. Regardless, those are my choices, and I think they suit the respective characters well.

Top Bottom