• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl ISO white screen after save prompt

Szion

Smash Journeyman
Edit:nvm the title, idk how to change it..

with these specs
does anyone know what settings i needa tweak to make my PM iso run smoothely?

Last edited:

MaxThunder

PM Support
are you using the netplay build?.. if so you may need to go get the offline/save file version that's linked at the top of the netplay build's guide thread...

Szion

Smash Journeyman
are you using the netplay build?.. if so you may need to go get the offline/save file version that's linked at the top of the netplay build's guide thread...
Posted at 3 am thinking no one would be alive...you responded in 3minutes.

MAN. LOVE THIS FORUM OMG IM SORRY ITS 12PM THE NEXT DAY DX

im using the netplay build of dolphin, but my ISO is fresh with nothing special in it. before you respond, if you meant the netplay build of dolphin ill go grab that save. ty in advance

Edit, didnt see any save files,

is this the thread?

http://smashboards.com/threads/proj...ization-guide-3-5-ready.346700/#post-16253340

Also, i've yet to even reach Project M, im just trying to get brawl ISO to be functional first..

Last edited:

MaxThunder

PM Support
there are no saved... the netplay build works by building an iso of it and the thread has an iso builder for a version that does not work for netplay, but works for playing wiis or with save files...

i dunno how to play PM on dolphin without building a PM iso, but judging by your other thread i think your brawl iso is the problem... i think dolphin needs the iso in one file...
pretty sure someone has split that in two to make it fit on an usb formatted to something other than NTFS... and NTFS is the only format that can hold over 4gb large files...
dunno if its possible to merge them and i can't tell you where to find a good brawl iso...

also when i first responded it was almost 10am in my timezone=P...

Y-L

Smash Champion
I think you can merge with wii backup manager but i'm not completely sure. The cause of this is definitely your brawl iso being separated.

Top Bottom