• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl is brawl. Not Melee 2.0

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
This is about as pointless as that expression.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Brawl is Smash Bros 3.0. There was a game before Melee people.

Next we'll hear how it's Halo 2 2. No. It's Halo 3.
or Final Fantasy 5 6 2 2. No. It's Final Fantasy 13.

Chexr

Smash Ace
Obviously why I've almost posted 100 more times than you! Because I care about people hearing my opinions. Only difference Is you've been here for a month and me four years.

shizznitt

Smash Rookie
The pro players who are competitive with the game will usually dislike Brawl. Everyone was expecting a upgraded melee, not a completely different game. They're upset for now but eventually they will get good and forget about melee.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Obviously why I've almost posted 100 more times than you! Because I care about people hearing my opinions. Only difference Is you've been here for a month and me four years.
And you support your opinions so well after being here four years! How nice.

Chexr

Smash Ace
Is it the addition of nothing and the subtraction of half the mechanics that you like about brawl? Is it the jigglypuff physics? Please tell me.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Lol. Using Post counts as an argument and the amount of time registered here.

But staying in topic.

I don't know why people complain about Brawl not being as...deep? No. It has nothing to do with how much techniques there is. Competitive? No. It has nothing to do with Brawl being less competitive. Anything can be competitive. And I've went to Rock/Paper/Scissors competitions. The same as Melee? No. Sequels are sometimes different, but I never believed Brawl would be the same. Because people fear they will lose their dominance over others? No. It is still basically the same thing. And if you're good at melee, you will still dominant over people who just jumped in.

I don't know why people complain about Brawl.

There you go, I've said it.

EDIT : This is not a rant about people who complain about Brawl. I'm just stating my thoughts on some things.

Top Bottom