• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

brawl in the near future ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabby

Smash Rookie
do you think there will there be any upgrades to the wii that you could go on the internet channel and download the stages from this web page (or any other site) or download extra charicters maby even a character creater i think there should be some thing like that :) :chuckle:
but i doupt it will happen but it would be cool :) :sonic:

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
1.) Sakurai himself stated that there will be no downloadable content for Brawl EVER.
2.) You're from the UK, right? That means, that you should be able to properly write your own language (which would be English), correct? Doesn't it baffle you that I, as someone who doesn't speak English natively (I'm Russian btw), write better English than you who learned it from the cradle? Don't you think you bring shame upon your own culture and language if you don't even know how to spell "doubt" correctly?
3.) Reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom