• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Brawl] in London. 16th of October!!

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Hi guys, I'm gonna be coming down to London next weekend from Birmingham to my old place in London so I thought why not have a Smashfest!
Well basically anyone can come... I have 2 TVs and a Wii, if someone can bring a Wii and brawl disc that would be great, if enough people are interested I guess we could play Melee too...

The WHERE:
Driving: my address is 131 St Johns Way, London. N19 3RQ and theres plenty of (free)parking space.
Public Transport: the closest train station is Archway which is on the Northern line, zone 3... about 5/6 stops from Kings Cross and Euston. My place is a short walk from the staion, you literally just cross the road and just walk straight down for 5 minutes. But I'll come pick up anyone who gets lost.
theres also the bus 41 or bus 210 you could take which drops you exactly in front of my place so if anyone's too lazy or confused to walk, you can take the bus.

The WHEN:
Saturday, 16th of October.
Starts whenever people get here, probably from 12:00 noon or later and people can stay for as long as they want...

The WHO:
Shlurpie
King Funk(?)
CRZ
Damix(+ Wii and 2 GC controllers)
Lionel Luther(?)

(I'll update the list as people declare interest)

btw... I have a sofa bed and a blow-up sleeping bag thingy in case anyone wants/needs to stay over for the night.
also, there will likely be beer/cider, Dominoes Pizza and KFC involved.

IF ANYONE NEEDS ME TO PICK THEM UP OR NEEDS HELP WITH DIRECTIONS OR ANYTHING... HERES MY NUMBER:

Calzorz

Smash Lord
i know king funk is in london at this date (visiting from denmark) il let him know about it + im sure cloudrain siri jmiller and a few others in london will go

its good to see you hosting as ur so new to the scene

i cant come wont be worth it me traveling up to london fri night/sat morning staying till sunday as i have college on monday

Teh-Shlurpie

Smash Journeyman
hell i might be able to come, i dont know london, is this close to London liverpool streed/Victoria station or Stratford?

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Anyone is welcome really so Calzorz if you can help spread the word I'll appreciate it :)
Shlurpie if you take the victoria line to Finsbury park you can get the bus 210 from there to the front of my house. Or if you come really early I'll be able to pick you up from Finsbury Park. Other than that, you could change to Northern line at Euston or Kings Cross, its not far from Victoria though, its fairly close to central.

EDIT: its not close to Stratford at all... takes at least an hour from there due to awkwardness of the train lines, as opposed to 30 minutes or so from Victoria, which will land you right in front of my house. its pretty much the same thing from liverpool street, but its slightly closer than stratford, but still awkward.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
i might come cuz bmac is black and cool and i may have some money and if funk comes that'd be sick so i wanna come i am happy :)

B.Mack

Smash Ace
**** yeah, anyone can bring booze, (except Willz, cuz he's a poor, underage kid)
oh btw Willz before you ask, yes you can stay over cos ur cool. As long as you wash your...

fair.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Im just gonna let u know, Willz definatly wont come so yeah u can take him off the list, also i prolly wont be coming cuz i live SOOO far away.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
im out next saturday anyway so i wont be coming bmac i know youll miss me though

im poor ya noe

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Anaky if you won't be coming why did u say you would?
Willz ur a disappointment.
Dissing Willz is always perfectly acceptable. I mean... Just look at him.

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
ur still dissing willz :mad:
ima have to take action....but i dont play brawl, lucky u

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Willz is a ****** and srsly **** hes gotta **** ego blah, yeah i made that up.

WILLZ F*CKING SUX

No offesne willz trying to wind your friend up.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
that would be perfect Damix. we need an extra wii anyways, but I have 2 TVs. I'll add you to the list :)

EDIT: you surpass me in lurking skills, 13 posts in a year and a half... wow.

Damix91

Smash Journeyman
that would be perfect Damix. we need an extra wii anyways, but I have 2 TVs. I'll add you to the list :)

EDIT: you surpass me in lurking skills, 13 posts in a year and a half... wow.
I only started posting about 2 weeks ago. I just leech off the good info :)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'll go if Willz does.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
i'm really low on money atm and i might be going a party friday night as well...

so i dunno atm guys lol

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Willz, 1: the Smashfest is on Saturday, not Friday.
2: you're ALWAYS low on money, go sell your lyle & scott shoes.
3: I can loan you £5 for travel, which you have the opportunity to keep if you win a mm against me(so basically you get it for free.)
4: you can still get child tickets... abuse that sh*t.
5: you're probably not gonna get any *** at the party so you might as well skip it.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
1. no **** sherlock
2. no
3. e z money
4. haha ****
5. **** you

+ my parents are going away to Kent and then going France for a few days on Saturday till Tuesday I think.

I NEED MONEY

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
stfu you ****ing loser

people should start a 'Willz tourney/fest fund' so i can attend everything

B.Mack

Smash Ace
if anyone needs me to pick them up or needs help with directions or anything... Heres my number:

Top Bottom