• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl in February not confirmed?

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Not to mention the fact that those are European dates. Zack and Wiki is already out, so no sense in releasing it AGAIN in January. Also, NiGHTS has been confirmed for Dec. 18th in the States, not January. And so on and so forth.

No European date for Brawl = not on the list.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Not to mention the fact that those are European dates. Zack and Wiki is already out, so no sense in releasing it AGAIN in January. Also, NiGHTS has been confirmed for Dec. 18th in the States, not January. And so on and so forth.

No European date for Brawl = not on the list.
I came here to say this. Kotaku:

Metal B

Smash Journeyman
No Super Smash Bros. Brawl for Europe until at least June 2008

Nintendo's updated released schedule seemes to be missing Super Smash Bros. Brawl, however Nintendo has confirmed that this was not a mistake and the title won't show up in Europe until at least June 2008 (most lilkely beyond). A Nintendo spokesperson has confirmed that the title won't be out until after the second quarter in EU despite it set for a February release in North America and late January in Japan.
I hate Nintendo of Europe!!!
I hope there is a way to import the game ...

Cyberbot5000

Smash Apprentice
Well Nintendo of Europe have done it again, I wouldnt mind if the delay was for added extras but its not, I'm so mad I'm turning green

RobinotX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RobinotX
Well if one site says, everyone says it.

I wait untill Sakurai himself says that Europe can expect it in June or later.

Untill that time I say March-May.

Or it's a worldwide delay for extra content (See the topic of "The reason brawl was delayed (good news)")

Heliosmash

Smash Rookie
Hmm ... Unless it's a Wi-Fi network related issue, there's no way it could take roughly 6 months to localise Brawl for European territories. So if it is indeed delayed over here then it doesn't bode well for the Japanese and U.S. releases.

Wiwiweb

Smash Journeyman
YAAAAY ! That'll increase the length of my Smash Bros monopole with my friends. (I'm getting the Japanese version)

Smash Ace
better the Europeans than us...
nutty Kotaku...
nutty Herons...
=2007=

Top Bottom