• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl gets Two Star review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuya

Smash Journeyman
lmao, I love how he talks like as if he knows what he's saying. Almost every second sentence doesn't make sense, it seems like he copied it from a school text book -______-

Protectman1138

Smash Rookie
How dare he give a game I kind of like a slightly negative review?!

Who wants to pool some money together and put a hit out on this Tim Rogers wannabe?! I'm serious! The guy deserves death! He deserves to have his heart ripped out and shown to him before he dies!
:mad::mad:
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
:mad::mad::confused::p:urg:
:):embarrass:(:lick::p:urg::psycho
::psycho:

S623

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... The post above me makes me want to kill the poster...

But the poster above me is kind of right. He's completely off-base, but we should respect his right to be a douchebag and his idiotic opinion.

Protectman1138

Smash Rookie
I hope he kills himself! I really hope he kills himself! These pathetic "REVIEWS" if you can CALL them that, in the FIRST place, are all this lame little NOOB has GOING for HIM! He needs to learn what reality is! He needs to GET A LIFE AND STOP POSTING STUPID LAME REVIEWS THAT ARE LAME AND STUPID! AARRRRGHHH! I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HIM! DIE ACTIONBUTTON.NET DIEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Protectman1138

Smash Rookie
By the way, the orange button on that site's front page leads to a really awesome youtube video. Other than that, the whole site needs to be deleted from the face of MY internets!

Kylazin

Smash Rookie
NNID
MaxximusPrime
It was all just rambling of a disgruntled gamer. He clearly was not interested in the SSB series from the get-go. His opinion is useless, and the article is just rambling on about how ignorant he is.

Protectman1138

Smash Rookie
I don't have to respect that ****ing douchebag's rights to be a ****ing ****! He's a worthless **** ****ing ******** ******* ******* **** **** and I will do and say everything in my power to rob his review of any relevance it might ****ing muster! THIS IS WAR! ***********************NOOBASS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
I don't have to respect that ****ing douchebag's rights to be a ****ing ****! He's a worthless **** ****ing ******** ******* ******* **** **** and I will do and say everything in my power to rob his review of any relevance it might ****ing muster! THIS IS WAR! ***********************NOOBASS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT!
Not. A. Serious. Review. http://www.actionbutton.net/

Protectman1138

Smash Rookie
Oh, yeah I guess you're right. Hey why is everyone so down on the guy? I mean, he just gave an average review to a game. That doesn't make him some idiot loser, does it? I mean, have we even read his other reviews before saying he's a worthless sack of crap with no place in the video game journalism industry, or did we just jump to stupid conclusions? If anything, the game journalism industry needs more guys like this so that we can receive more fair and balanced coverage of games. I mean, did you know that IGN and several magazines actually have to deliver a certain number of positive reviews in order to keep receiving support in the form of pre-release games and advertising? I mean, that this guy's site is small probably means that he can afford to be honest without worrying about losing money, after all, it's insight that makes a fascinating review, NOT money.

I think everyone here needs to reevaluate their lives and wonder why we're so pissed off over a VIDEO GAME REVIEW of all things.

Hmmm... Nah, this guy's just a NOOB! **** ACTION BUTTON! ****ING NOOOOOOB!

Protectman1138

Smash Rookie
If you ignore the star scoring, you'll see that the negative review is actually pretty positive. Of course, I doubt many of the people posting really cruel, hateful comments here actually read the review before writing the reviewer off as an idiot for not worshiping the game right off the bat.

leeray666

Smash Cadet
If you ignore the star scoring, you'll see that the negative review is actually pretty positive. Of course, I doubt many of the people posting really cruel, hateful comments here actually read the review before writing the reviewer off as an idiot for not worshiping the game right off the bat.
Tim, is that you?

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
rofl, this guy is so anti-Nintendo, I stopped reading after the first couple sentences.

I don't go by reviews anyhow.

Protectman1138

Smash Rookie
Anti-Nintendo? I dunno, he's said time and again... and right in the review, that Super Mario Bros. 3 is his favorite game of all time. He's also a huge fan of Earthbound. I think he's just annoyed at people mistaking 'Has my favorite characters' for 'is a good game'.

That said, BOOO! Tim is a queer!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
This site obviously gave it a low score in order to get people riled up. There is no need to actually believe this site has any sort of credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom