• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl freezes at Stage Builder

Tropicpunch

Smash Rookie
Newbie here. Downloaded PM and every-time I get to Stage Builder and switch from the Wii console to my SD card my Wii freezes. Don't have any save data on my Wii for brawl and formatted/redownloaded PM to my SD card. Please help!

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
I deleted the saved files I had for Brawl on my Wii. So basically I started a new game without saving a new file at the start
It doesn't matter if you started a new save file, Brawl always comes with 3 pre-made custom stages. Delete those.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
So create one and delete the 3 stages it comes with. Don't know why you thought deleting the save file would help boot P:M.

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
You didn't have to delete your Brawl save, just the three default custom stages that come with the save file itself.

Tropicpunch

Smash Rookie
I created a new save file and deleted the three custom stages with it, but it still freezes as soon as I go to the SD card in Stage builder.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
How many times did you try it? Repeatedly? If not, try again. If so, try defragmenting your SD card.

Top Bottom