• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Doubles - Tampa, FL - 3/13/10

PilgrimPud

Smash Rookie
When:
Saturday, 03/13/10 @ 2:00pm. Casuals begin @ noon.

Where:
Brandon Crossroads Play N Trade
2030 Badlands Drive
Brandon, Florida 33511
PHONE: 813-315-9895

Fees:
$20 per team ($10 per person). Up to 16 teams.

Game:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

General rules:
- 3 Stock, 5 min timer, no items
- Best 2/3, double elimination.
- Cash prizes for first place. 2nd and 3rd place prizes depend on number on entries.
- BYOC. Bring everything you need to play, this includes cables and adapters needed to sync your controller. NO CONTROLLERS/ADAPTERS/CORDS/ETC. WILL BE PROVIDED.
- Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Sounds good, I'll definitely be here and let the rest of Tampa know as well.

I highly recommend you post this under the Atlantic south boards though, that's the best way to get people from FL interested.

Infamousmjb

Smash Rookie
Sorry for the very late reply

My friend Danny(Rob) and I(Diddy, known as "The Mario bros." won the tourney. We're always looking for competition in the area.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Looking for competition? In tampa?

Sounds like you need to check out the Tampa thread :laugh:

We're always open to more people interested in playing with us.

Top Bottom