• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Controller Confusion

bigD23

Smash Rookie
So I'm using the Classic Controller. I re-configured it to my liking (the original seems far to awkward). Anyways, is there anyway to make this new setting the NEW default? I'm tired of having to select my new option EVERY time I play a new mode. I keep forgetting and getting thrown off. Tell me this is possible. Thanks

D

Deleted member

So I'm using the Classic Controller. I re-configured it to my liking (the original seems far to awkward). Anyways, is there anyway to make this new setting the NEW default? I'm tired of having to select my new option EVERY time I play a new mode. I keep forgetting and getting thrown off. Tell me this is possible. Thanks
I'm having this problem too, it's annoying as hell and I don't think there's a solution. In addition if people add more names/custom controls to your Wii you have to scroll all the way down to yours because it will always be the very bottom one, so ****ing annoying.

Top Bottom