• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Character Creator?

Just_a_Smash_Thought

Smash Rookie
NNID
Legobaby899
3DS FC
0946-2423-1394
So I had an idea. I had an idea about a SSBB Character creator. It would basically compile a bunch of character files into one .pac file that would overwrite a character. I was thinking it could maybe have something like a sentence (i.e.: Up Smash) and then have a drop-down menu where you select who's up smash you wanted to be put into your character. I was thinking it could do this for all of the moves except the walking, sprinting, and jumping movements. I don't know if this is even possible because I have little to no coding experience but if it is that wold be great. I don't know if I'm even posting this in the right place because I'm new to the forums as of posting this. I also hope that somebody reads this who is able to do such a thing. Thank you for your time,
Just_a_Smash_Thought:4shulk:

9Blades

Smash Ace
NNID
Venusboshi04
3DS FC
4210-4504-3290
This sounds like a cool idea and I really do hope it happens. But it just sounds like a really complicated thing to make. Making a custom character PSA is hard enough, let alone putting all the files into one creator.

...but maybe someday.

Top Bottom