• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Box CSP, need help

Stapler

Smash Rookie
Ive created the common5.pac file with a bunch of different images for the csp, all of which are 128x160
ive selected recommend for most of them to avoid issues
when i launch brawl- (yes brawl minus), the images just dont load. Then i tried playing a match, the textures that i have on the characters worked as well as the stage hack, but then after trying to return to the CS screen from the result screen, my game froze. I tried rebooting it and the textures still didnt load. I played another match but this time it allowed me to return to the CS screen. But when i started up a second match, my texture hacks werent there for either the characters or the stage. All of my files are still on my SD card and they work perfectly if i dont try anything with the CSP images, but how can i fix it so i do have the images and the game will still work?

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
Don't use recommend. Screwed me up when I did it. It's probably the same case here. But see what others have to say, I could be wrong.

Stapler

Smash Rookie
i tried replacing all of the pics i added in with the same ones just without hitting recommend. It mostly solved the problem of not being able to play matches consecutively, but the portraits still arent loading.

I did notice that while doing all the portraits again, my miscData[36] was blank with a ?, is that normal or an issue?

Even wierder, while playing on Final Destination using Zero (PSA's custom char) vs Zelda, when she used din fire and it connected, the sound went out. I restarted the wii and the sound works fine, but am i overloading the wii or something?

(also if i find a way to post my common5.pac i will if that will help anyone help me)
Nvm here it is:
http://www.mediafire.com/?gmin2hzmamm

Top Bottom