• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brand new combo vid!

orintemple

Smash Lord
Yoshi's the best around! Nothings gonna ever keep him down! XD Awesome song choice.

That was some of the most insane egg throwing I've ever seen. Godly Yoshi skeelz in there.

senorspoof

Smash Apprentice
Thanks guys! Hate to be the rating-*****, but if you guys could rate the vid or leave some comments, that'd be huge.

bigman40

Smash Master
Well, at first I though that you would have at least one footage from every yoshi player that posted here or played well. Still, I'd give it a 8 out of 10

senorspoof

Smash Apprentice
Can't. I've got a policy stating that I will only have video footage that is crisp and clear. I refuse actual video's taken OF the screen, you dig? There's still a BUNCH of people in there...

Svampen
Fumi
Bringer of death
Velox
G@bE
Jigglymaster
Cort
Bullfrog
Beta
Bloshi
Back

Also, some people, even with a capturing device just have terrible yoshi's. (myself included)

senorspoof

Smash Apprentice
And if they did have those clips, I tried to include them into the video. However, I can only fit so many clips into a two-song video hombre, and I already maxxed it out, WITHOUT credits! All the clips in there were pretty high quality... So I;m sorry if I couldn't include your yosh man, but dont worry, He will be next time.

Winnar

Smash Lord
My favorite part was when Gabe used uber mindgames to spike the edgeguarding Shiek. I LOL'd.

Anyway, nice compilation vid :O I enjoyed it. 5/5 (utuub lol)

orintemple

Smash Lord
Can't. I've got a policy stating that I will only have video footage that is crisp and clear. I refuse actual video's taken OF the screen, you dig? There's still a BUNCH of people in there...

Svampen
Fumi
Bringer of death
Velox
G@bE
Jigglymaster
Cort
Bullfrog
Beta
Bloshi
Back

Also, some people, even with a capturing device just have terrible yoshi's. (myself included)
That is the best policy ever. I like it when video makers take pride in their work and don't just throw anything in there.

Velox

Smash Ace
Oh, and I didn't grace that video. None of my videos have good combos anyway.

And "G@BE" and "Gabe" are not the same person. "G@BE" is a Texas player who plays Pikachu/any top tier it doesn't matter, and is pretty good. "Gabe" is the famous "Straight" from California, the great Yoshi player. HugS' brother. They're both Mexican though. And they both like Mars Volta... ...

Top Bottom