• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Braixen for Ultimate?

RioluNebula

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5386-9779-5166
So, as you might know, Braixen is one of the more popular pokemon in the franchise. this comes due to her appearance in the anime, her design, and her moveset. i think she would be a great character for ultimate.

Braixen has shown us time and time again what she can do. She bares a stick that she keeps in her tail fluff that she uses to control some, to most, of her fire attacks. i think this could be a cool mechanic. lets say braixen uses her stick, her fire attacks increase in range, but as a side effect, they have a little bit higher cooldown. on the other hand, when she doesnt use her stick, likewise her moves come out quicker and are shorter, but at the cost of less damage to the opponent. if there is a way you could control the stick usage, like maybe down B to pull out your stick, and down B again to put it away, this could be really cool.

Her moveset in pokemon would also transition well. Im thinking Flame Burst as side B, Stick Switch as down B (as mentioned earlier), Fire Spin as up B, and Overheat as a final smash. her dash attack would be Blaze Kick, her down tilt would be Flamethrower, and up tilt would be an upwards kick. as for aireals, i have a couple ideas, but ill leave you guys to ponder on this one.

Until next time, peace my dudes.

Flaberge

Smash Rookie
I think you came up with a great moveset for Braixen. I think it would be cool if there was another Fire-type Pokemon in Ultimate as well as a Grass-type because we already have two Water-type Pokemon in Smash (Greninja and Squirtle).

D

Deleted member

This needs to be moved to ultimate newcomer speculation

Last edited by a moderator:
That moveset you came up with is awesome. I hope eventually we can get her in, but with Fennekin being an item, it might be an impossible feat. I think we will have to hope that in the next smash game, they replace fennekin with vulpix (they're literally the same pokemon) and bring braixen as a fighter. but we'll see I guess. I really hope they do something similar to your idea though!

Top Bottom