• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bracket SSB 64 Kaillera Tournament!

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I Present The SSB 64 Kaillera Bracket Tournament!

All You Need Is Skill, Project64k And A Video Capture Device. Thats Right A Video Capture Device Why?

Because I Need Proof U Beat The Person U Faught! And I Dont Want Both Of You Saying Who Won And Its Right. The Reason Is Because I Am Wanting This Tournament Posted And To Be Remembered. I Have 57 Subscribers Currently On Youtube.com And That Was All In Just About A Month. I Am The Most Subscribed This Week For Directors At The Spot Of Number 10! So You Could Get More Famous!

ALSO...The Reason Is Because I Hope Dreday, Nephiros, E Cartman, Metriod, Boom, Etc. Join Because I Want Vids Of Those People Fighting Each Other...Its Getting Annoying Watching Someone REAL GOOD Fight Some One REAL BAD

Soo....Sign Up! Also...No Laggers. The Server Will Be UnitX (Emularena) If You Lag There The Other One Wins. If Ur Pings Are Both Low....Well Then STOP DOWNLOADING OR CLOSE UR MUSIC!

Fighters
Nephiros
DreDay
Justapnoy (It Will Finish)

DO NOT POST HERE! THIS IS THE THREAD U NEED TO POST ON! http://z6.invisionfree.com/Emularena_Grounds/index.php?showtopic=312&st=0#entry8611990

DreDay

Smash Journeyman
Add me also.
Also my comp has been laggy lately but I should have this fixed sometime soon.

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
i wanna do this
but can you tell us the name of a program that will record the matches?
or do i need to do it with my crap webcam xD

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
Bleh this sucks, may not get to the end as almost usual

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
Bleh this sucks, may not get to the end as almost usual

Top Bottom