• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's Smash+B

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
While Bowser's B-Moves aren't confirmed, i thought the Koopa Claw could be changed, i didnt liked it too much, it's not too special.
I thought that he could get into his shell, and launch him at the enemies, like Jiggly's B from Melee. Yea, hes not such a good jumper, and if he reaches the end of the platform... I think, if he reaches the end of the platform, he should grab it, and hang on it, till u comand him too get up, if he cant grab the platform, if the platform is one of those destructible ones, he should just fall.

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
Bowser's specials are the same.

Except for the fact that with the klaw, he does a suplex with the foe he grabs.

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
That said, I have a new question. Do Giga Bowser's B moves have the same effects as they did in Melee?

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
It's Giga Bowser Transformation, not Giga Bowser new moves. Giga Bowser is like in melee, seriously beefed up moves and his up-b even has the same effect as lack time, not sure about his down-b explosion, or his f-smash dark fire thing.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
While Bowser's B-Moves aren't confirmed, i thought the Koopa Claw could be changed, i didnt liked it too much, it's not too special.
I thought that he could get into his shell, and launch him at the enemies, like Jiggly's B from Melee. Yea, hes not such a good jumper, and if he reaches the end of the platform... I think, if he reaches the end of the platform, he should grab it, and hang on it, till u comand him too get up, if he cant grab the platform, if the platform is one of those destructible ones, he should just fall.

I agree that the Koopa Claw should be changed. It just seemed like another grab, that could damage the opponent if you were farther away... and it was.

Ellio 2 b

Smash Apprentice
That would be a cool Side+B move. But Sadly, they are the same as Melee.

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
"TEH LEETEL MAWNKEE POWNZ TEH BAUZERZ!"
:-O

DEHDEDE WIL RAWK YOR SAWKS AN EET TEH LITLE MOANKEY / DYNOSOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish Bowser's Side B was turned into a Chain Chomp swing. That way he could knock fools out of the sky or grab edges with it like the other people with whip-like devices.

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
:-O

DEHDEDE WIL RAWK YOR SAWKS AN EET TEH LITLE MOANKEY / DYNOSOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish Bowser's Side B was turned into a Chain Chomp swing. That way he could knock fools out of the sky or grab edges with it like the other people with whip-like devices.
Anything but not Koopa Claw. That was just a Grab move.
Chain Chomp whould be good

kainsword

Smash Journeyman
Chain Chomp is a REALLY good idea for a tether recovery for Bowser. After all, among throwing, bites, and claws, Bowser used Chain Chomps as weapons as well in SMRPG. I'd REALLY like to see a Chain Chomp tether recovery that only activated in air.

Chain Chomp grabs on land would make the Koopa Klaw nigh useless.

Top Bottom