• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's Side B Cancel (Quick Tip)

What's a side b cancel?

• Beginners : Jump - Side B

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neutral : Jump - Side B - Input any attack

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Experts ( frame users ) : Short hop - wait a few frames - Side B - Input any attack

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iiJjRr

Smash Apprentice
When I was in training, I found this very interesting tech used with Bowser's side b (Flying Slam). Its a pretty easy tech!

How to perform :

Jump - Side B when landing - input whatever you want

Like Jump - Side B - Up tilt , Jump - Side B - Down Tilt ,The possibilities are endless.

I think you can use special moves too!
Jump - Side B - Neutral B
Jump - Side B - Side B
Jump - Side B - Down B
Jump - Side B - Up B
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If your doing it too early, you may not cancel a move..
If you know any frame data, it can be easy for you!

@username on Nintendo Network : iiJjRr

Dε√ilj∦o

Smash Journeyman
The Bowser's forum is discussing Bowser since, well obviously, the realease of the game and as your first post on it, you create a new thread to tell us what we already know, that Klaw autocancels.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
This has been known for a very long time. It's incredibly handy for mixups and getting back to the ground/stage.

Even though it's been known, thanks for posting. The more people who practice and discover new tech (even if they actually didn't discover it first), the better we all become.

I'm locking this since no further discussion is needed. Hope to see you around the boards. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom