• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bowsers flame, will they adjust it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
ive noticed that bowsers flame effects players and cpus differently.
if used on a player it hits them solidly and they stay in place for a period of time.
but when a cpu is hit with it, they "bounce" over the flames to you and get to do more damage to you than you did to them with a quik cheap shot.

do you think they will adjust this and make the flame more worth using?

vincentninja68

Smash Apprentice
By adjust, do you mean not suck? Well, I would like Bowser's flames to only stop characters in thier tracks, but also have the ability to cancel out other projectiles. If he can't have a decent projectile the least they can do is allow Bowser to stop other characters projectiles. I really hated how samus could shoot a charge beam, and it would pass right through the flame and hit Bowser.

Rsn6475

Smash Rookie
Yeah...I was always wondered about that. I play bowser a bit and playing against any char like Link or Samus is always terribly annoying << Hopefully he'll have something worth using in brawl?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
uuuggghhh i hate brawl topics

bowsers firebreath i alright *shug*

i'll keep this open a long as people actually discuss firebreath with reason

i cant imagine people it will stay on topic, so when things start to get off topic its ggz thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom