• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowsers Colors

Staco

Smash Champion
Can somebody say me all bowser colors (I think it are 6 like for everey character)

maybe?
normal
red
blue
green ???
*bling* :B gold
metall *black*?

is that right??

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
Well, theres the link there, in case you cant see or just wish to know they are:

Normal (green for teambattles)
Blue (same as melee)
Red (same as melee)
Black (same as melee)
*bling*(lol) Black skin with silver/gold shell.

residentevilrulz

Smash Apprentice
you guys are all not seeing Bowser's other color. He has like.. olive green skin and an orangish/copper shell. Gimpy uses it in the one video where he fights snake on pictochat. It's also the 2nd color shown in the video added by Starry Might. I main Bowser in melee and use the black shell color.. and I'm thinking of switching to this color. It just looks really cool.

WarZ

Smash Apprentice
Golden shell looks awsome i wonder how they thought of that. Anywase bowsers not my main but i like to play as him and ill proboly just use normal color

UrajKingofDarkness

Smash Journeyman
you guys are all not seeing Bowser's other color. He has like.. olive green skin and an orangish/copper shell. Gimpy uses it in the one video where he fights snake on pictochat. It's also the 2nd color shown in the video added by Starry Might. I main Bowser in melee and use the black shell color.. and I'm thinking of switching to this color. It just looks really cool.
It is awesome, rezrules. When I first played Brawl, I was like, "Just gonna go with regular color Bowser as always". Suddenly, I casually flip through his colors, and the first one I land on is....

...COCOA CHOCOLATE BOWSER.

It was destiny that Cocoa Bowser and I ascended the steps of Brawl together.

So, yeah, it's a good color.

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
Haha, Uraj, Cocoa Bowser? XD

Thats the color I use, and ****... its sweet. The only thing I thought of to call it is Autumn Bowser.

That color indicates the FALL of his opponents! uh.... yep.

timidshadow

Smash Apprentice
Ehh... If I were to ever use Bowser I'd stick to his Normal attire, unless it's a teambattle then I'll just use my favorite color as his skin.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'd call the 2nd costume "Magma Bowser" because of the shell's dark red color. I like that costume, along with Gold Bowser and Black Bowser. In fact, I love em all because Bowser rules!

Top Bottom