• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's Castle

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Just do the Super Mario Bros thing, we fight on the bridge over lava, with an occasional koopa and fireballs coming out of the lava and from the side. I'dlove that

Memo326

Smash Cadet
A Bowser's Castle stage would be cool and all, but... We already have two lava stages (Norfair, Castle Siege), so it should be different from both...

Sir James

The Doctor
If not Bowser's Castle, we should at LEAST get an airship level with the classic Super Mario Bros 3 airship music. This is very possible due to their revival in Super Mario Galaxy. Smash Brothers definitely needs some sort of evil stage from the Mario series.

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
i want bowsers castle from mario rpg ;) thats would be awesome it could be a stage for Bowser Mario and Geno(if he by some grace of god gets in );)

OhCripe119

Smash Apprentice
I think there should be lava, because Castle Seige only has lava a third of the time and lava and Bowser basically go hand in hand. But if we insist on no lava in Bowser's Castle, we'll need some things to make up for it. Such as the old mini Bowser statues that shoot fire balls, definitely a Thwomp, and those old columns that drop quickly and rise slowly that are covered in spikes.

And I know we're saying no lava, but would it be too much to ask to have a hole in the middle of the stage with lava in it (small hole, I promise) that shoots the verticle fireballs.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
from mario kart to the Mario bros games each form of bowsers castle has been awesome, and I hope it finally makes its way into brawl.

Top Bottom