• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's biggest change that hasn't got enough attention...

Animal

Smash Lord
I understand the points made by the developers on some of the changes they gave to bowser. Personally, I don't mind doing the new fortress, as a notoriously technical fox in melee, i picked it up pretty easily.

One thing however, that I thought went too far, was his reduction in size. If you are going to reduce his size to almost back to melee form, you can't reduce his strength as well. What made him so fierce was his range and power, I would understand making him smaller if he still had his strength, but reducing both of them just doesn't make sense to me.

He feels as if his size was cut in half, and that is the one nerf that I thought they went too far with.

Burnsy

Smash Lord
One thing however, that I thought went too far, was his reduction in size. If you are going to reduce his size to almost back to melee form, you can't reduce his strength as well. What made him so fierce was his range and power, I would understand making him smaller if he still had his strength, but reducing both of them just doesn't make sense to me.

He feels as if his size was cut in half, and that is the one nerf that I thought they went too far with.
Wow.

What?

crap I just realized I'm being trolled

Top Bottom