• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowsers at Apex--lunch/dinner plans?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I asked in the social thread, but I figured it'd be better to make a separate thread just for Apex Bowser discussion.

Offhand this is all the Bowsers who will be there:
Zigsta
Limit
Exist
NickRiddle
Ixis
Spenstar3D
Uncle

Anyone else planning on attending?

For all of us going, how's about grabbing a bite to eat some night? Would be amazing to hash out a date, time, and place!

Last edited:

B!squick

Smash Master
I will be there... on the live stream. What's the Apex schedule? I'm too lazy to look it up right now. I gotta go to work and stuff.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Ixis said he was going too. I think it'd be easy to just figure something out once we get there lol

B!squick

Smash Master
I spoke to Ixis once on Xbox Live. You think you know a guy until you hear that UK accent, lol. He thought I sounded weird, too. :)

Oh sorry, I'm posting at the cool kids table. Embarrass

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Ixis said he was going too. I think it'd be easy to just figure something out once we get there lol
I'm always for planning as much in advance as possible--especially since who knows when we'll all be together again. :)

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Not sure if I'll make apex, real life stuff gets in the way. I probably won't even be at xanadu again for a while

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
So yeah, I'm still trying to figure out a hotel situation, but everything else (ride, registration) is figured out. So hopefully I'll make it down there.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Barring a hotel/travel planning catastrophe, I should be here. ;)
Dammit, guys, it looks like the catastrophe happened. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I can no longer attend Apex.

The timing couldn't be any worse, and I couldn't be any more disappointed. It's also too late for a refund.

:urg: x 9001

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dammit, guys, it looks like the catastrophe happened. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I can no longer attend Apex.

The timing couldn't be any worse, and I couldn't be any more disappointed. It's also too late for a refund.

:urg: x 9001
Noooooo!!! So sorry bud. Hope you're doing okay.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Thank you for the kind words, Zigsta & Ultima.

In the long term, I'll be okay. I can bounce back from this.

In the short term, though, it sucks. I was really looking forward to meeting the Bowser Bros., wreaking havoc in the tourney, and having fun.

Even though I won't be there in person, I'll be rooting for each and every Bowser to get out of pools. SHOW THEM THE TRUE POWER OF THE KING OF AWESOME!

:4bowser: :4bowser::4bowser::4bowser::4bowser::4bowser::4bowser::4bowser::4bowser::4bowser::4bowser::4bowser::4bowser::4bowser::4bowser::4bowser:

Last edited:
Top Bottom