• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's Appendage...

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
This is merely a useless post about a question that has been lingering on my mind... Bowser's spikes apparently run down his spine and continue onto his tail, right? And his tail is a prominent feature ever since Mario 64, where it was the sole way to defeat him. Why doesn't he try to use it in any moves? Does that tiny tail actually pack the punch to send Mario into the depths of the galaxy? Comments or insane asylum references appreciated. I'm out.

iron blade

Smash Ace
He doesn't use his tail in any moves, and he really doesn't need to. It's too small to be used in an attack and I think his attacks are fine without use of his tail.

the kilt

Smash Rookie
Maybe he is a saiyan and fears his tail getting injured in the event that it is his weak point. I've also never seen him use it in a game; if it is used at all, it should be his weak point, not a godly weapon.

turtle roll

Smash Apprentice
it realy does, and mabey he should use it in one of his grabs or somthing. or when he is giga, for that godzila effect.

Chari

Smash Apprentice
He should use his tail just to trip one then beat the living crud out of them lolz. Now that would be cool if that had happened.

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully for him that includes hiding it from Mario, or else he might go for a little spin again.

He doesn't seem to use kicks either, but he's effective as he is, although it doesn't offer a lot of variety of different attack, slashes, headbutts, and whirling in his shell. :-/

walkskyluker115

Smash Apprentice
The tail is the secret that makes his melle down-b hurt. The tail packs a punch when you're getting crushed by it.

turtle roll

Smash Apprentice
oh, like an appandage? lol, by that i mean leg... geting hit by a leg from above... i still like to pogo though... on my leg... that is on my pogo stick...

the point is the tail has spikes, sweet.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
Suggestive title much? :p

Miyamoto: The truth is, Bowser doesn't have a tail.
Interviewer: Wait, you mean to tell me that, in Mario 64, we were swinging him around by his...
Miyamoto: Yes, that is correct.
Interviewer: Um, wow...

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Suggestive title much? :p

Miyamoto: The truth is, Bowser doesn't have a tail.
Interviewer: Wait, you mean to tell me that, in Mario 64, we were swinging him around by his...
Miyamoto: Yes, that is correct.
Interviewer: Um, wow...
1. then "it" would be on the wrong side.
2. you realy didnt need to type that at all, I would have rather gone without thinking that.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
*trys to get back on topic before lock*

if we had back attacks, then bowser may have used his tail as one. maybe a way to knock away those trying to sneak attack him(although that is hard to do in smash)

turtle roll

Smash Apprentice
was he in that? ... back on topic...
i still like the godzilla thing 4 his fs, who ever thought that up was a genius.

Baka_Shade

Smash Apprentice
It was briefly alluded to, but I'd say it's for the best that Bowser not overexpose his tail, as it's tended to be a definite weak point in several Mario games.

e319

Smash Apprentice
I think his tail is just for show... plus all turtles have tails but don't use them, like humans and pinkies. Plus it would be really slow.

Top Bottom