• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser vs Bowser jr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polostick

Smash Apprentice
why do people want him in? he will probubly just be a faster but lighter clone sort of young link and link.
can anybody think of any pros and cons for each?

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
I would like to answer your question with another question... How can Captain Falcon.. Someone who only drives cars have such a unique moveset?

But to answer your question, Bowser Jr is not light, hes more in the weight class of Samus, or Yoshi.. And he has unique capabilities.. like his Paintbrush, transformation, shell spawn... he could even have different moves to use his shell with that Bowser does not have.

Kazyx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CheshireKaz
3DS FC
1891-1355-7641
DeuceBlade makes a valid point, Bowser and Bowser Junior are nearly two different characters that are related, much like how Diddy and DK are related, if I'm not mistaken. Or another example is Mario and Luigi. Sure, there's more Mario games, making his moves more unique, but Luigi has evolved throughout his career. When comparing his gameplay in SSB and SSBM, he was less of a clone of Mario and more of a seperate character.l

Bowser Junior would be a middle-weight, even if he is smaller than Bowser, which should make him lighter. He is nearly Mario's height though, and with his hard bony shell, he would be considerably heavier. He would use his paint brush, I would hope, to extend his reach about equal to Bowser's reach when he's at regular size. He could use his brush to create a gust of wind as his Up-B, mush like when you had to chase Shadow Mario through Pianta Village.

He has more potential than Geno, even if Geno has more fans. He has been in more games than Geno, I'm guessing around 10 now, compared to Geno's 1 role and 1 guest appearance. Bowser Junior is all around a good character, and may, hopefully, be an unlockable, much like Pichu was unlockable in Melee.

OperationJonny

Smash Cadet
Under your bed, making the face in my icon.
Well, think of it this way.

Bowser's power, lessened, but not by much, into a smaller, faster package, with a high potential for a move set and uniqueness.

Can't go wrong. And who doesn't love Bowser Jr? XD Hell, he'd be a favorite of mine, if they added him in.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
He'd easily have a unique moveset

Hes been in all the recent mario games pretty much and is a now stable mario character. He appeared in Super Mario Sunshine, New Super Mario Bros and Super Mario Galaxy along with other spin offs like Mario Power Tennis. He's Bowsers sidekick, like Diddy to DK.

He has to be in. :)

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
you obviuosly havnt played any games such as super mario sunshine,
galaxy
, or the new super mario brothers in order to think that. like stated before, B.J. has alot of potential and usefulness, more than geno IMO.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
this thread isn't about bowser

as much as i love bowser jr and want him in, this doesn't belong here, and there already are bowser jr topics on the character forums

*bowser fsmash*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom